Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

8 minutes ago, STM said:

Might have missed it but has anyone done a compilation of his performance on Saturday?

There is one on YouTube. Just search Tonali vs Villa or similar. Seen it 78 times.

Edited by Ikon

On 13/08/2023 at 23:44, Kid Icarus said:

Here's a good one. Which player had the biggest impact/was the best in the smallest amount of time?

First player that comes to mind for me is Townsend. Obviously discounting Tony Green (wasn't around when he played, but presumably he's #1)

Not directly answering your question here but just to say Tony Green is a great bloke. My brother reached out to him to sign a card for my dad's birthday last month (the card was an old photo of my dad and Tony from back in the 70s), and Tony insisted on calling him on the day too to wish him a happy birthday. Made my dad's day.

5 minutes ago, STM said:

Link me. Couldn't see it.

Here mate. 

Oh you found it. I’ll leave it here for others if they wanna see my boyfriend.

Edited by Ikon

12 minutes ago, Elma said:

Not directly answering your question here but just to say Tony Green is a great bloke. My brother reached out to him to sign a card for my dad's birthday last month (the card was an old photo of my dad and Tony from back in the 70s), and Tony insisted on calling him on the day too to wish him a happy birthday. Made my dad's day.

Sounds like a great bloke. :thup: Any chance you could PM me with how to reach out to him?

What a bloody debut. Everything so economical and composed.

Trying not to get carried after one game, but his guy looks like he could be pure class - can see why Milan fans were so pissed off now. I can't wait till see him against Man City.

35 minutes ago, Abacus said:

What a bloody debut. Everything so economical and composed.

Trying not to get carried after one game, but his guy looks like he could be pure class - can see why Milan fans were so pissed off now. I can't wait till see him against Man City.

Football expert at work ? watches lots of Italian football. Before the Villa game “Bruno isn’t fit to lace Tonali’s boots, he’s that good”  [emoji38]

Dear God we are gonna fuck up some teams this year :indi:

Incredilbe debut, 2 things that stood out to me massively. 1 was the clip over the back line, it didnt end up coming to anything, but I used to love that pass, sometime with even looking, you get ot just over the FB or between the CB and FB, knowing a winger or striker will be close to getting on the end of it. The other was the left footed cross field pass to Gordon, absolutely glorious and ridiculous in equal measure on his weaker foot. 

20 minutes ago, M1tche said:

Incredilbe debut, 2 things that stood out to me massively. 1 was the clip over the back line, it didnt end up coming to anything, but I used to love that pass, sometime with even looking, you get ot just over the FB or between the CB and FB, knowing a winger or striker will be close to getting on the end of it. The other was the left footed cross field pass to Gordon, absolutely glorious and ridiculous in equal measure on his weaker foot. 

He’s so quick footed too, keeping the move going. Awesome debut. I think he’ll just get better, as will the team as all the link ups start to count ?