Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

9 hours ago, Peppe said:

A £400 000 watch, I know it might not be a lot for him, but jesus christ, that would buy me a giant house over here :lol:

Watch nonce here. Tbf an RM is one of the best “investments” for the mega rich. If he sold that watch now it’d be worth close to or perhaps over 1 million. Even if you have the money, you can’t just buy these hyper watches at retail; you’re basically selected to own one, which is essentially a license to print money. Pharrell was chosen by RM to buy a watch for 400k and sold it on for over 5m a year later.

3 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Watch nonce here. Tbf an RM is one of the best “investments” for the mega rich. If he sold that watch now it’d be worth close to or perhaps over 1 million. Even if you have the money, you can’t just buy these hyper watches at retail; you’re basically selected to own one, which is essentially a license to print money. Pharrell was chosen by RM to buy a watch for 400k and sold it on for over 5m a year later.

Do they count towards PSR?

50 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Which is exactly what anyone should do with a RM, ugly as sin.

Just over a year since he moved to a new country, new club. Getting to meet new teammates and people, training at a new training ground. Learning a new language. Eating different food, walking along and going to new surroundings, new environment. All in that time, despite being out of action, he was still training and hopefully getting used to how he should be playing when he returns. This feels totally different to a player being out injured for a year and about to return. Here, we have a player ready to return and he's a special talented player too.

Edited by nufcjb

34 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

Did I hear it right that Eddie referred to him as "Sandy" on today's presser?

Yes, it was like a preview of Grease III

Louise Taylor asking Howe this morning:

"In a clinical terms there is a difference between a gambling addict and a problem gambler, what category do you think Sandro fits into?"

Is horrendous journalism and just downright shitty from a human stand point. The person she's refering to has clearly gone through some mental hardships and is now coming out the other side, so to ask that is so unbelievably insensitive.

That louise taylor lass had her comments removed from the Bornemouth press conference and I'm watching the new one now to hear what nonsensical question she comes out with. I'd love to know what she asked in the last one that got cut. Anyone know?

Edited by Stal

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Louise Taylor asking Howe this morning:

"In a clinical terms there is a difference between a gambling addict and a problem gambler, what category do you think Sandro fits into?"

Is horrendous journalism and just downright shitty from a human stand point. The person she's refering to has clearly gone through some mental hardships and is now coming out the other side, so to ask that is so unbelievably insensitive.

Howe should ask her whether she considers Adam Johnson a CP addict or a pedophile.

3 hours ago, Stal said:

That louise taylor lass had her comments removed from the Bornemouth press conference and I'm watching the new one now to hear what nonsensical question she comes out with. I'd love to know what she asked in the last one that got cut. Anyone know?

Last time that happened it was the summer of 2008 when she asked Keegan about the club’s transfer business and got a surly, telling response.