Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

She's also liked a load of the clubs posts with Sandro in it over the last 24 hours, and liked his post too, so if they have broken up at least they're on good terms.

Fucking hell we need to sign someone, what am I even typing.

2 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

She's also liked a load of the clubs posts with Sandro in it over the last 24 hours, and liked his post too, so if they have broken up at least they're on good terms.

:lol:

14 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

I'm sure Louise Taylor will ask Howe about it in the next presser. In the worst way possible.

16 hours ago, Erikse said:

I'm sure Louise Taylor will ask Howe about it in the next presser. In the worst way possible.

Turns out she’ll just rock up and accuse him of being a liar.

She needs her cunt kicked in if she’s gonna continue to go on like this mind.

Edited by SteV

15 minutes ago, SteV said:

She was the one that framed the original question about the 16 visits to Italy, by saying she understood they were still to happen. Then she accused him of fabricating a story by going along with it. She's an absolute danger. 

12 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

She was the one that framed the original question about the 16 visits to Italy, by saying she understood they were still to happen. Then she accused him of fabricating a story by going along with it. She's an absolute danger. 

For once Eddie would have been perfectly within his rights to channel his inner-Bruce with a “YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?” response.

2 hours ago, SteV said:

What exactly did she say?

3 minutes ago, Erikse said:

She said that in the last presser he said there won't be an issue with Tonali fitting in his 16 visits to Italy that he needs to do as part of his rehab (This was on the back her saying Tonali has 16 visits to make), that it turns out he has already done those 16 visits and whether he was being a little bit disingenuous 

Howe responded saying he wasn't being disingenuous and he isn't up to date how many trips he has made to Italy and how many further he has to make

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

She said that in the last presser he said there won't be an issue with Tonali fitting in his 16 visits to Italy that he needs to do as part of his rehab (This was on the back her saying Tonali has 16 visits to make), that it turns out he has already done those 16 visits and whether he was being a little bit disingenuous 

Howe responded saying he wasn't being disingenuous and he isn't up to date how many trips he has made to Italy and how many further he has to make

She's a neighbour of ours.

gonna knock her over next time she goes out for a run.

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

She's still going to ask Howe about Tonali in 20 years time, when Tonali is retired and Howe is coaching a different club.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

13 minutes ago, Erikse said:

“I asked you on Tuesday about Sandro Tonali having to make 16 trips to Italy in the next 8 months, which you said wouldn’t be interfering with his schedule , and it appears it won’t interfere with his schedule because he’s already made them. Is that actually the case and were you being a little bit disingenuous?”

What the fuck would Howe have to gain by deliberately pretending Tonali had to keep going back to Italy FFS?

49 minutes ago, SteV said:

“I asked you on Tuesday about Sandro Tonali having to make 16 trips to Italy in the next 8 months, which you said wouldn’t be interfering with his schedule , and it appears it won’t interfere with his schedule because he’s already made them. Is that actually the case and were you being a little bit disingenuous?”

What the fuck would Howe have to gain by deliberately pretending Tonali had to keep going back to Italy FFS?

I applaud his professionalism because I would have put it back to the doylem that she was being disingenuous by asking about trips he has already completed