Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

FootballItalia saying Tonali wore a balaclava whilst on Firefox. 

No surprise he loves the IRA. I remember reading on a Milan blog he first became interested in moving to England after watching archive footage of Gerry Adams on the BBC at school. 

I’ll think I’ll wait to judge him once the details and or court ruling become clearer. If he has been illegal betting and is in like for a ban then he’s a complete moron like other players but innocent until proven guilty. 

To be fair though plenty idiots seem to have written off his playing ability already. 

8 hours ago, Disco said:

No surprise he loves the IRA. I remember reading on a Milan blog he first became interested in moving to England after watching archive footage of Gerry Adams on the BBC at school. 

his instagram handle is @sinnfeinali. Blokes clearly tapped. 

Italian Football News

@_GIFN

·

3h

La Repubblica also state that the police have found enough evidence to suggest that Nicolo Zaniolo and Sandro Tonali did take part in football betting on illegal platforms. Investigations remain underway.

2 minutes ago, WinstonFC said:

Maybe Milan knew about this all along and that's why they had no problem letting him go. 

if they knew this and didn’t disclose, would be some legal battle I assume. 

Insurance claim to cover our losses and take Milan to the cleaners if they knew about this.

Regardless starting to look like a real flawed personality here and not one of our better deals.

Have may Italians apart from Zola, Di Matteo ever been a success in this country.

Long liberating cry? This whole thing is so odd. He’s clearly not crying or if is, it’s because he’s terrified of the potential to be banned from football. He’s clearly done something illegal from Italy’s perspective but if it’s not football related then surely it’ll be a fine and that’s it, no? No idea what their jurisdiction is