Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

So based on the recent Italian reports, he's somewhere between a casual dark web poker player and a blubbering, addicted mess who regularly placed bets on his own team?

The whole thing has been reported on in shambolic fashion, been damaging for everyone and if it turns out it was just some poker / blackjack then it’s been a farce 

21 minutes ago, gbandit said:

The whole thing has been reported on in shambolic fashion, been damaging for everyone and if it turns out it was just some poker / blackjack then it’s been a farce 

Remember when his transfer was playing out. Italian footballers are covered like the Royal Family.

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

The fuck is going on in Italy? I’m sure it’s true of many places too but how is it so institutionalised? Surely there must be legal betting options they could have gone for which would have given them the same dopamine hit? 

It was a sad day for a poker players around the Europe when Italian players (France and Spain too) disappeared around 2010 and were only allowed to play against each other on their own sites. :lol:

As for why they've been using illegal/unlicensed sites, I don't know the details about Italy's system but in Finland the government is trying to restrict deposits to foreign sites (thankfully so far pretty half-arsedly) and have put on a loss limit of -15k per year on the only "legal" government-owned bookie. IIRC Germany has some weird system where every win is heavily taxed and you can't book your losses to counter them. Some countries have banned bonuses and rakeback which makes winning from anything really hard. Young footballers are probably hitting the limits very quickly if they indeed exist in Italy.

29 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Yeah but those clicks and endless hours chewing over a speculative carcass! 

Edited by PauloGeordio

55 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

So based on the recent Italian reports, he's somewhere between a casual dark web poker player and a blubbering, addicted mess who regularly placed bets on his own team?

Italian media who started the "devastated from being forced out of the club" narrative that everyone bought.[emoji38] So reliable!

Edited by Erikse

2 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Are we trusting the Italian media now?   I cant keep up.

The UK Media wouldn't be able to get away with what the Italian Media states. They can or anyone can retweet or quote it as we didn't say it. 

It seems odd they comment on so much during an ongoing investigation. Would be mistrial and libel here

I knew the Italian press were bullshitting frauds when they said our boy Sandro was a degenerate.

I'm also glad of the excellent, spot on reporting of our boy Sando has had no involvement by the reliable Italian press.

Edited by Scotty66