Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

32 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

How about this in NHL? Suspended for 41 games for betting, even though he didn’t bet on NHL games.

Suspension brought to you by Bet365 and DraftKings. I have no words.

IMG_6471.jpeg

To be fair that's only about 2 months in nhl fixtures ha

Want to thank the Italian FA for appealing for this ban to be worldwide. Thank you for catching this AFTER he left Italy and one of your beloved clubs, AC Milan. Thank you for being such a beacon of professionalism, integrity and honor in football.  Punishing the young star of your country must make you feel good that you're keeping your Italian game in such good standing. Continuing on with the history of above board football governance and ensuring the future remains as such. 

(and kindly fuck off). 

Edited by Kanji

2 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Yup, absolute madness

Deleted my original post because I am prob wrong on racist bans, but point still more or less stands. Seems like being a complete cunt is better than gambling on your own team to win at the ripe age of potentially 18-20 at Brescia and 21-23 at Milan.  You know, when you're basically a kid, when your brain is still fully developing, when you probably have been given the sum total of fuck all in terms of education on the manner. 

Edited by Kanji

If you aren't allowed to bet on sports and you know you have done, why would you tell a team trying to sign you? [emoji38]

It's not just a case of him not getting the move, he'd be grassing on himself and investigated for something he probably thought he could get away from.

You can't compare it to a normal job where gambling isn't breaking any rules.   

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Want to thank the Italian FA for appealing for this ban to be worldwide. Thank you for catching this AFTER he left Italy and one of your beloved clubs, AC Milan. Thank you for being such a beacon of professionalism, integrity and honor in football.  Punishing the young star of your country must make you feel good that you're keeping your Italian game in such good standing. Continuing on with the history of above board football governance and ensuring the future remains as such. 

(and kindly fuck off). 

No doubt the Italian FA and Italian football in general are pretty corrupt, but I think it's a routine matter that a national ban for betting on games is applied worldwide. Ivan Toney was the same.

You can only play the hand you're dealt and unfortunately we've ended up being the ones who are on the shitty end of it. End of the day Tonali putting bets on have led to this and pointing fingers at Milan and the Italian FA are pretty pointless, understandable anger obviously, but they're just following through the process that Tonali had already started. If he'd kept his nose clean then none of this would have happened. That said I hope he uses his time away from games to get himself straight and ready to deliver in August '24. He needs and deserves support as our player now and he also needs to take his punishment on the chin, it's a pretty big deal. Fuck it, draw a line under it, move on and learn from it for the future