Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Really really really need a new interviewer as said, he really is horrendous and amateur as fuck.

Also I'm guessing the awful muppet on the stadium tannoy will still be there next season playing fucking DJ Otzi or whatever. Just the absolute dregs!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest!

Tonali is fucking mint

Don’t rate him at all on the JLA Ripple Effect podcast, and doesn’t add to what we’ve got. 

Also think he’ll play on the left of midfield, which I can’t see at all. 

They only spent about 90 seconds talking about us, so not sure they know that much. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

Just watch it fella, there’s nowt wrong with it. Just remember, nothing is safe from NO Bitches incorporated [emoji38]

Not at all, all of the interviews are shocking.  It's good, in that we want to hear from new signings, but it's amateur and cringe as fuck every time. 

Every question ends up pushing them into answering questions about how good the fans are, how good the stadium is, how much is he looking forward to playing in front of them/in it.  It's awful. 

Still watched it. 

I'm less concerned about the (extremely shit) questions and more concerned about Tonali's answers, which were really promising. He seems thoughtful, intelligent, and EXTREMELY competitive with very high expectations. That's the kind of signing and attitude that unlocks more from the rest of your team. Totally different than any new signing video I can remember. Not at all overawed, not at all blown away by SJP, just ready to work and expecting to win. I'm thrilled after watching. He is going to be special for us.

image.thumb.png.4e4f820558eaaa1a1fc89244b0ea0255.png

So fucking Italian, but well formulated

Despite all the shit questions, at least Tonali makes the best out of them by giving well thought out, long answers to them.

I absolutely cannot wait to read about the reaction of when Tonali first meets Bruno in a footballing sense. Just seeing the pure quality he'll be lining up alongside, and how buzzing for it he is. Melts my heart thinking about it!

41 minutes ago, Willow said:

Really really really need a new interviewer as said, he really is horrendous and amateur as fuck.

Also I'm guessing the awful muppet on the stadium tannoy will still be there next season playing fucking DJ Otzi or whatever. Just the absolute dregs!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest!

Tonali is fucking mint

Sounded like Adam P was doing the interview tbh.

I’ve mentioned it before but the club need to employ Emil Franchi as the media guy. Emil sounds like he atleast got his GCSEs.

Good personality that’s more than capable of being in front of the camera rather than shying behind it. Current fella sounds like a 15 year old on work experience. 

28 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

I’ve mentioned it before but the club need to employ Emil Franchi as the media guy. Emil sounds like he atleast got his GCSEs.

Good personality that’s more than capable of being in front of the camera rather than shying behind it. Current fella sounds like a 15 year old on work experience. 

He’s done media for them in the past iirc. I think his radio stuff probably pays better than a full time media role for the club.