Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

50 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

I mean imagine signing a contract with your boyhood club till 2027 and you are automatic starter, being hailed as a future captain then you're told we want to sell you to raise funs, bye...This is not to say I think he's unhappy (yes analysing pics is nonsense) but that's gotta suck, doesn't mean he can't see the other side of it a chance to join an exciting project to win stuff in the premier league though. 

I actually think it's a massive plus that he was basically shoved out of the door at Milan because they needed the money. It means he's probably let go of his emotional ties to the club and will want to prove himself twice over in a new country. Looks very much in the mould of Bruno as an all or nothing guy. Can't wait to see them play together, they will eat midfields for breakfast.

1 hour ago, Geordie Boyo said:

….I think we need to leave the lad alone. 

96D01E8E-B385-4475-B463-EA2483CBEB0F.jpeg

gums look swollen as if he has gingivitis but that’s a healthy pink colour. I’m a little confused as to what’s going on here but we’re probably best not playing him until he sorts them out. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

14 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

gums look swollen as if he has gingivitis but that’s a healthy pink colour. I’m a little confused as to what’s going on here but we’re probably best not playing him until he sorts them out. 

Is that what teeth grinding looks like?

I think Italians not settling in the UK thing is pretty overdone. It’s mainly been due to Serie A being seen as a premium enough league to retain its top domestic players. 

You could say the same about English players (although we are finally seeing a number move oversea to great effect). 

Cannavaro has managed in China for like 8 years now, plenty of veteran’s playing all over for their final contracts. He’ll be absolutely fine here.