Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

4 hours ago, Curva Sud Milano said:

Wilson

Gordon           Isak              Almiron

Bruno     Tonali

Aye I'd agree with this, howe has stuck with 4 3 3, but the above gets Wilson and isak on the pitch together, and Bruno and Tonali both playing more centrally. Looks balanced as well.

Guest reefatoon
2 hours ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Welcome to the list :lol: 

There are but two things in this world that make TCD happy. Memorizing airplane crash statistics, and grand announcements to the forum that he's blocking people. 

[emoji38] he’s a total narcissist.

Tell you what though, hoying him on ignore has made this place ecstasy heaven bliss again

Julie Andrews Spinning GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

5 hours ago, Bally21 said:

Aye I'd agree with this, howe has stuck with 4 3 3, but the above gets Wilson and isak on the pitch together, and Bruno and Tonali both playing more centrally. Looks balanced as well.

What if that setup don't work? We don't have any options of the bench. In attacking areas. I'd go Barnes gordon miggy across the three behind isak. 

It just seems fairly obvious that aside from him experiencing a new country, new league, new playing style, new teammates, new language, new instructions, new tactics, new coach, new training style, new living conditions and another 47 other things, it might take more than 5 games to see his true ability emerge.

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

It just seems fairly obvious that aside from him experiencing a new country, new league, new playing style, new teammates, new language, new instructions, new tactics, new coach, new training style, new living conditions and another 47 other things, it might take more than 5 games to see his true ability emerge.

This is not an elite post.

Amazing what you find when you look for something else, the  other day looking for my earbuds I found my long lost OS maps aof the Lakes and girl 2s sixth form locker key. Anyway while looking for something else in here..

"When I'm really knowledgeable about something I tend to not speak on it very often or too in-depth as to not appear nerdy..."......Guess who on here?:iamatwat:

Edited by madras