Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, TRC said:

This Pedro Snicks is a total fraud by the way, he's likely got very lucky or he caught someone break this before it got really picked up.

Look through his previous links, he had Ziyech signing for AC Milan weeks ago.

Pete Snakes.

4 minutes ago, TRC said:

This Pedro Snicks is a total fraud by the way, he's likely got very lucky or he caught someone break this before it got really picked up.

Oh he totally got lucky here. Maybe he's piggybacking off someone or just guessing and running with it to stay ahead. Or maybe Tonali's nonna is his neighbor. He's got my attention on this one. 

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Carlo Pellegatti: « #Tonali -Newcastle? There is bewilderment. The news is true, the problem is that we would like them to explain the situation to us. The #Milan is about to lose a flag»

A Google of Carlo Pellegatti suggests he’s very well connected in Milan circles 

9 minutes ago, TRC said:

Fair enough

The Italian Sean casey

55 minutes ago, McCormick said:

My very Italian mate and huge Milan fan on this saga: “if Tonali goes to Newcastle, football will die.”

:lol: Christ.

Same guy who said this about Botman btw.

I was sent a WhatsApp message from a friend/client  who’s the Italian Consul-general in Jeddah (admittedly after a bit of initial baiting):

“If he goes to your oil money club then it would be a sad day for football. This is like a young lady choosing to marry a man for his money over her one true love. His mouth will say I love you to you but his teary eyes will always look for Milan.”

Lovely lad but fair to say he’s a bit of a fanny :lol: .

Edited by McCormick

7 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I remember when a young buck named Hans said players would be better off here than Milan. The people called him delutional. The people call him delutional no more.

He’s definitely better off in terms of doubled wages :lol:

They've shit the bed over in Milan. They'll be threatening a boycott/protest at this rate. Tonali will be getting the Gordon treatment by being chased out the city by the great unwashed ultras. 

15 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Same guy who said this about Botman btw.

Lovely lad but fair to say he’s a bit of a fanny :lol: .

Sounds an absolute Man-gina, the complete wet tuppence.

1 hour ago, KDT said:

Tonali & Frattesi share the same agent, Frattesi has been linked heavily with Inter. Perhaps the agent is negotiating Frattesi as a Tonali replacement and they can use the funds towards him & get one over Inter at the same time. 

Frattesi to Milan

Tonali to Newcastle

Barella stays at Inter

I still feel like there's a reasonably high probability of this being how ownership gets the fans back onside after sacking Maldini. 

"Despite the efforts of Saudi-backed Newcastle United, Milan have rejected the English club and given Sandro Tonali a new contract to keep him at his boyhood club."

Just now, timeEd32 said:

I still feel like there's a reasonably high probability of this being how ownership gets the fans back onside after sacking Maldini. 

"Despite the efforts of Saudi-backed Newcastle United, Milan have rejected the English club and given Sandro Tonali a new contract to keep him at his boyhood club."

Got a horrible feeling about that too.