NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

Random one, would anyone take Pepe on loan from Arsenal? He’s a left footed right winger and had a big rep. Maybe after being Howe’d he find his mojo? Good free kick taker too?

One of the worse signings in the league period! He only had a reputation based on his astronomical fee. Just no, period! 

3 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

Random one, would anyone take Pepe on loan from Arsenal? He’s a left footed right winger and had a big rep. Maybe after being Howe’d he find his mojo? Good free kick taker too?

I'd need to know what's gone wrong at Arsenal first. He's been on the sidelines for a long while and there don't seem to be any takers.

Still feel we lack some creativity. A player who can do something magical when we really need it.

That's why I pull João Félix out of the hat. Now some of Fraser and Hayden's salary is covered by others, so there must be an opportunity here, right?

19 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Still feel we lack some creativity. A player who can do something magical when we really need it.

That's why I pull João Félix out of the hat. Now some of Fraser and Hayden's salary is covered by others, so there must be an opportunity here, right?

He will cost something like 20 million for a season loan. No way.

7 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

He will cost something like 20 million for a season loan. No way.

You're probably right about that. But feel we have the width in the squad now (apart from RCB) So that future purchases must be of high quality and of course the best talents.

1 hour ago, Krabbe2 said:

Like I have said previously - I’d be surprised if the next 4 positions we strengthen aren’t - CB, 6, 10, RWF - we then should have all the tactical flexibility we need