NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

True a few have fringed the bench but beyond Miley, Murphy, White and Harrison, what's there? 

I think the next wave are the ones with potential - Sanusi, Sahar, Harrison, Heffernan and Alabi - but some of them could be 3 years away from doing anything meaningful in terms of breaking through.

Just now, r0cafella said:

Then what makes you want to copy and paste so many of its tweets? Genuinely curious. 

For folk to read, or ignore at their leisure. Same as any other X links I post. No motive to it. 

Thoughts on Domenico Berardi for RW? 

On the older side now but can probably offer more than Miggy/Murphy. Sassuolo relegated so likely cheap. An option for a year or two until Minteh is ready for the first team. A pal for Sandro

44 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Isn’t he off to Spurs? 

Aye, think that's his preference but he'd be a superb signing.

Can't think of a more Eddie Howe type player.

9 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

Aye, think that's his preference but he'd be a superb signing.

Can't think of a more Eddie Howe type player.

I rate Gallagher but he's quite similar to Tonali, I think. 

Olise would be the player I’d go all out for, played a couple of nice little balls to Mateta yesterday that showed intelligence and the technical ability where missing at times in final 3rd.

16 minutes ago, Parsley said:

I rate Gallagher but he's quite similar to Tonali, I think. 

Hmmm, not sure about that. I think he's a better dribbler in tight spaces which we really need in midfield but his (Tonali's) distribution is far better

Olise would be a dream signing but I think he's a smarter lad than his moody disposition gives him credit for. He turned down the Chelsea move last summer and has kicked on massively as a result. He's onto a good thing now with Glasner so wouldn't be surprised if he gave it another year to flourish and then has his pick of clubs. 

I don't know if it was mentioned already, but Mamardashvili or whatever the spelling apparently said his goodbyes to Valencia fans at the end of last game. So he is leaving most likely.

7 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

I don't know if it was mentioned already, but Mamardashvili or whatever the spelling apparently said his goodbyes to Valencia fans at the end of last game. So he is leaving most likely.

I figured that’s what was happening when they gave him the armband for the day.

1 hour ago, ponsaelius said:

Olise would be a dream signing but I think he's a smarter lad than his moody disposition gives him credit for. He turned down the Chelsea move last summer and has kicked on massively as a result. He's onto a good thing now with Glasner so wouldn't be surprised if he gave it another year to flourish and then has his pick of clubs. 

Football can change quick, couple of hamstring injuries next season and those moves are gone. Mitoma was touted last summer, and look at this summer after the injuries? 

Think if a move is there this summer, he’ll want it and push for it.

Is Gallagher for sure off this summer? He seems pretty consequential to Chelsea’s setup. Although I suppose that’s moot if Poch gets binned.

18 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Is Gallagher for sure off this summer? He seems pretty consequential to Chelsea’s setup. Although I suppose that’s moot if Poch gets binned.

I think he's forcing their hand in wage negotiations and will re-sign for Chelsea but if there's any chance we should be in there. 

1 hour ago, ponsaelius said:

He’d have a starters berth and (hopefully) a chance to play in Europe- so I think for an ambitious RW it’s a better offer than Chelsea’s. I’d imagine with them he’d not be a guaranteed starter given their number of signings.

Ive watched vids on youtube of this Marmaduke and while he looks good I dont think hes all that.

But like any signing, the question is what can Howe and his team do with him?