NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

12 minutes ago, 54 said:

I can't be mad at Olise picking Bayern, that's a great move for him, and progresses his career much more so than if he were to go to Chelsea.

Williams please.

Why do people keep mentioning Williams. We have two left wingers already [emoji38]

12 minutes ago, 54 said:

I can't be mad at Olise picking Bayern, that's a great move for him, and progresses his career much more so than if he were to go to Chelsea.

Williams please.

Why do people keep mentioning Williams. We have two left wingers already [emoji38]

Just now, jonny1403 said:

Because he's utter quality.

Olise is a reminder how hard it is to buy off PL clubs. Players want huge salaries as stars are already on big money, transfer fees, even with release clauses are big.

All the domestic buys since the first window have been where the selling club has financial pressures they need to manager. Gordon and Hall were FPO restrictions, Livramento, Pope and Barnes relegated clubs

Makes me sceptical about a MGW, Neto or Mbeumo move (who would be a great signing IMO), unless they have release clauses. I reckon the RW may come from abroad 

52 minutes ago, 54 said:

Williams please.

Not playing UCL makes it impossible to sign players like him. He can literally start for almost any team in the world. 

Between City and Chelsea, they have both made absolute clangers in the younger players they’ve released or sold on for relatively small fees.

Olise in particular, he rebuilt his career (after City released him) but it was still a relatively small punt by Palace to get him from Reading.. less than 10m. That’s the market we should be in right now, there’s absolute value there.

The way Chelsea mishandle players, I’d be very tempted to look again at Broja.. available for between 20-30m

On 13/06/2024 at 16:54, LFEE said:

Guessing Bayern Munich have the advantage as the release clause is tied to that competition and they will be the only ones in it of the teams mentioned so far. Lucks in for Palace as I’d imagine there’d be quite a bidding war for his services.

And they say I don’t know Ball…

7 hours ago, The Prophet said:

The Neto links in the Torygraph are intriguing. Fantastic player, but so injury prone.

Olise is also injury prone to be fair, always a risk with these type of players, Gibbs White more robust but not sure he’s what we need on the right.

Personally think it’ll be a Tonali type out the blue purchase from the continent where surely we can get better value.

What about that Nusa guy who Brentford were after for example.

35 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Olise is also injury prone to be fair, always a risk with these type of players, Gibbs White more robust but not sure he’s what we need on the right.

Personally think it’ll be a Tonali type out the blue purchase from the continent where surely we can get better value.

What about that Nusa guy who Brentford were after for example.

Curveball signing you say! 

:tobey:

Edited by PauloGeordio