NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

10 minutes ago, duo said:

I'd have taken Andersen over Guehi if it meant we could get a RW as well

That would be a terrible signing. The centre of our back four needs pace above everything. The one thing he lacks.

24 minutes ago, duo said:

Congratulations! You are the first person on this forum who have managed to call him Andersen during the last couple of years. Everyone else calls him Anderson for some reason.

31 minutes ago, duo said:

I don't see Andersen being anything better than a mid-table player. Sign him, we have to spend £50m or whatever in a year or so, and we're in the same boat. 

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I was hoping Madueke was going to be banished to the bomb squad.  Probably was not because his wages are not high.

According to a report from The Daily Mail, this group has been named the ‘bomb squad’ for some reason.

It consists of outcasted players that Chelsea want to sell – player such as Kepa Arrizabalaga, Romelu Lukaku, Trevoh Chalobah, Raheem Sterling, and Ben Chilwell.

Chelsea’s number of excluded does not stop there. The Daily Mail say that as many as 13 must train in a separate group led by loan technical coach Carlo Cudicini. The other eight are David Datro Fofana, Angelo, Lucas Bergstrom, Deivid Washington, Tino Anjorin, Alex Matos, Harvey Vale and, until his transfer away is finalised, Armando Broja too.

1 hour ago, WilliamPS said:

Why do so many posters want rid of so many players? Do you all hate squad depth?

(I don’t mean Fraser, Lewis and Hayden before anyone mentions them!)

Because we don’t need a squad of 25 senior pros :D Not even in Europe. Squad of like 19 senior outfield players will suffice with youngsters topping things up.

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

That would be a terrible signing. The centre of our back four needs pace above everything. The one thing he lacks.

Andersen is a decent CB

6 minutes ago, Fak said:

Never heard of Donnie Darko?!

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Surely a reference to the satellite falling through his roof? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Not sure if you're doing a reference from the film here :lol:

Genuinely no idea what film people are talking about 😂

1 minute ago, kingxlnc said:

Angelo already part of the bomb squad?! He was linked to us and Chelsea got us before we got a chance to bid. He can play RW too. Wouldn’t mind Madurke and Angelo double deal. 

Aye, that's him. Get him in.