NUFC Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

People still of the opinion CB more of a priority than RW?

By some in here we are fine doing nothing.

Edited by nufc123

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Both still equal I'd say. CB pairing combined with Pope's ball playing was a huge problem today.

29 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Hattrick [emoji38]

Hate to say it but he would have been perfect signing for us. Think he will have a break out season.

Seems like a bit of a cunt, going back to the penalty stuff last season. Getting 3 assists from Palmer today and doesn't recognise any of them at all just running off celebrating for himself.  Bit of a personal pet hate for me when goal scorers doesn't recognise assists. They're in the same category as people who don't like animals. Pure wrong'uns.

I wonder how much Antoine Semenyo would cost us. I really enjoy watching him play and he always gives us huge problems 

I think he’d be a perfect fit for the right side with his pace and trickery. We also play similarly to Bournemouth so there’s some tactical alignment there.

9 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

I wonder how much Antoine Semenyo would cost us. I really enjoy watching him play and he always gives us huge problems 

I think he’d be a perfect fit for the right side with his pace and trickery. We also play similarly to Bournemouth so there’s some tactical alignment there.

Aye. I'd rather lob money at him than Guehi personally. He would improve us massively. 

20 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Seems like a bit of a cunt, going back to the penalty stuff last season. Getting 3 assists from Palmer today and doesn't recognise any of them at all just running off celebrating for himself.  Bit of a personal pet hate for me when goal scorers doesn't recognise assists. They're in the same category as people who don't like animals. Pure wrong'uns.

Maybe we need more selfish cunts in our squad?

Rather than just sticking with Murphy

32 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Yes.  The problems stem from the back line and its need to be overprotected.  That wasn’t close to a top half back line which started today. 

56 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Hattrick [emoji38]

Hate to say it but he would have been perfect signing for us. Think he will have a break out season.

Said it from last season that the lad has a lot of talent and is ready to break through. It could still go wrong for him at Chelsea but he will go on to become a class player there or elsewhere