NUFC Transfer Rumours

7 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

We 100% lose Gordon Isak and Bruno next year, because there is no chance we get Europe without strengthening this season. 

Case in point. Just mindless negative gibberish based on nothing but a person's own self loathing and inability to form a positive or even intelligent thought.

1 minute ago, STM said:

No, the reaction is bedwetting.

The club has barely put a foot wrong since the takeover. A couple of sticky transfer windows and a load of FM wannabees are cry arsing, like they have any sort of clue how a football club is meant to be run. 

Nobody is bothered about the debate on whether we've had a good transfer window, it's the mindless conspiracy, calling for EH/DE/PM's heads or just generally bitching and moaning. It's all a bit embarrassing and it's nearly always the same people.

This is a massive foot wrong, if failing to strengthen in this window causes us to lose our 3 best players next summer because we don’t qualify for Europe 

Just now, STM said:

Case in point. Just mindless negative gibberish based on nothing but a person's own self loathing and inability to form a positive or even intelligent thought.

Feel free to bookmark it and see who is right

Just a point but if we actually go with the back 3 that Howe has been looking at it definitely wouldn’t make a RW a priority (Hall & Livramento with the width). Perhaps this is why all the effort is on right type of centre back.

Edited by KDT

There are some people who will massively overreact. I am still massively on board with the club, it’s been fantastic so far since the takeover. I think Eales and Mitchel will go on to do a good job. But I think it’s also possible to say that in isolation this window has been extremely poor so far, there’s no getting away from that. 

Such an emotional bunch, why don't we wait until the window SLAMS shut and then see how we get on? Maybe January offers us another route if all is not going to plan. We're 2 games into the season man, it's not quite bed sheet time yet 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, ExiledGeordie said:

There are some people who will massively overreact. I am still massively on board with the club, it’s been fantastic so far since the takeover. I think Eales and Mitchel will go on to do a good job. But I think it’s also possible to say that in isolation this window has been extremely poor so far, there’s no getting away from that. 

I agree with this, except that I think PSR has made it difficult to judge transfer windows in isolation. You need to zoom out because if you are unhappy with the lack of activity this summer or having to sell Minteh then you can pretty directly trace that to overspending, spending inefficiently, or poor planning in 2023 (you can also be annoyed by PSR, the league, and having to talk about this but that's a different topic).