NUFC Transfer Rumours

Craig Hope is a shit stirring prick and has dined out long enough on the Steve Bruce stuff. Fuck him and the Nazi paper he writes for. 

Smarmy and arrogant whenever he is on podcasts or TV. Writes for a sensationalist shit rag. Always focuses on the negative slant and his angle is almost always the glass half empty way of looking at things. Revels in being a joy vacuum.   

Not even read past the headlines on his latest piece. Might even be telling the truth on this occasion TBF to him :lol: 

Either way. My point still stands. The block heeded cunt. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Why? Most the complainers sacked the whole thing off and didn't give a single shit. 

Think it’s pretty obvious why Ashley would have been happy with this window had he been in charge. An obligation for Hall aside it’s been his wet dream 

Hopefully the unrest here translates to the stands, boos Longstaff, Burn and Krafth on Sunday. Not good enough for anyone anymore. You know what? Lets add Eddie into that too. Too rigid on his transfers. 

It's disappointing news, no doubt. Hopefully the Hope story is exactly how it appears: emotive, shit-stirring tripe designed to provoke maximum engagement. Thankfully, as a tabloid hack, that is his go-to, so I'm happy to take it with a massive pinch of salt.

It's shite if we're not gonna sign anyone else but in isolation there really shouldn't be any need to disasterise. We've picked up a couple of handy squad players and retained literally everyone who matters. If there's a serious fall-out between the key players over this then it would be disproportionate, imo.

Just now, maze said:

Roll on Sunday; Without any further transfers it’s pointless following NUFC this season. 

A big write-off for me, and time well spent elsewhere. 

:lol: Yes I was just thinking how much this season compares to 2019/20.

2 minutes ago, maze said:

Roll on Sunday; Without any further transfers it’s pointless following NUFC this season. 

A big write-off for me, and time well spent elsewhere

May I suggest the Superdrug on Northumberland Street to stock up on tampons?

3 minutes ago, maze said:

A big write-off for me, and time well spent elsewhere. 

Howay man. Pointless is watching us give up a 3 goal lead at home to Charlton, then trudge to Oxford a week later to watch us get humped 5-2 in the fog. It's been a flat, boring failure of a window but this team under EH will always be worth my time.