NUFC Transfer Rumours

Just now, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

My concern is that the lingering effects of the transfer window will act as the catalyst for a bigger crisis if results go the other way. 

Going to be an especially pressurised time for the club next couple months or so.

Or if we get a few injuries and the team starts struggling.

It's just added a ton of pressure.

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

This is N-O. Never apologise, if anything, double down. 

Just now, Skeletor said:

Nice to see the unemployed unhinged section of our fan base in good voice today.

Fuck sake man [emoji38]

Just now, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

My concern is that the lingering effects of the transfer window will act as the catalyst for a bigger crisis if results go the other way. 

Going to be an especially pressurised time for the club next couple months or so.

Yup. It's the manager who'll take the hit as we all know. If he's dug his heels and said Guehi or nothing at all, then he's signed his own p45, if it gets to that. It's a dangerous game he's playing judging no one else is going to improve the squad. 

1 minute ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Or, the club just gets on with it and doesn't listen to the section of fanbase who thinks the world is ending off the back of one transfer window. 

They were putting all their eggs in one basket in the hope of Guehi being part of a 'dream' centre back pairing with Botman ( who is months away from returning we are led to believe).

What if Botman is not the player he was prior to his injury.

We won't even have 1/2 a decent centre back partnership then, and have to set about rebuilding the 'rock' that all successful teams are based on.

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

Nice to see the unemployed unhinged section of our fan base in good voice today.

Should ban mobile phones from people aged over 10 in my opinion, the world would be a better place.

Howe:

There is still time and there is work going on to try and see what we can do in the last few hours of the window. So while there is time there is hope. 

"No I don't think we will be closed [for business] right until the end. There may be one or two of the younger players going out, there's two or three of those. So let's see what happens in the last few hours.

I'm clinging to this.

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Should ban mobile phones from people aged over 10 in my opinion, the world would be a better place.

What are they expecting Jamie Reuben to do exactly.