NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

4 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

If Maddison has decided on Spurs then maybe we are using that money for Franca and Livramento?

I’d imagine we would target someone a little more proven than Franca as we are in desperate need of some creativity.

22 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

So… I am now thinking Tonali, Livramento, França and possibly an expensive surprise are going to be our additions. Would that be enough? 

Don’t think it’s that simple I thought after Tonali it would be an attacking midfielder like Szob or Maddison.

Now I’m not so sure how are they intending to use Tonali, could we still be after a true DM like Fofana or Kone ? If so maybe this is where Franca comes in to provide competition out wide.

I still think we’re interested in Szob but is that depending on an exit such as St Max.

Then by all accounts we also want a central defender which I also think is a must.

37 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

So… I am now thinking Tonali, Livramento, França and possibly an expensive surprise are going to be our additions. Would that be enough? 

Where does this Franca talk come from?

Really interested to see what attacking midfielder/winger we target assuming Maddison is going to Spurs. I don’t see us signing Szoboszlai simply due to price. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us go back in for Diaby.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Really interested to see what attacking midfielder/winger we target assuming Maddison is going to Spurs. I don’t see us signing Szoboszlai simply due to price. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us go back in for Diaby.

I hope we get one, a left footed right winger would really fit the bill. 

8 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Diaby has less work rate than Maxi and would probably be more expensive than Szoboszlai. Not sure who we’ll go for but I imagine it’ll have to be a young, pacey left-footer who can press. 

Edited by McCormick

6 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

A £50M realise clause for Diaby is more advertising than £70 for Szoboszlai, but no doubt they’ll be bidding in the background for Szoboszlai for less before maybe going for Diaby. 

Szoboszlai release clause expired in less than a week I think. If it doesn’t happen before then, I don’t think it will this window.

I’ve just re-read there that Diaby doesn’t have one :/ so he’ll likely cost more. Hopefully somethings worked out and one of which is pushing to get the move done following the signing of Tonali. Clubs will dig their feet in and get what they can out of us though :/ 

Güler would be a great signing, but his fatha wants a good few million as part of any deal.  

Not really expecting to see other potential signings till possibly next week with Tonali and Livramento deals being sorted.  We have that reflection break coming too….!