NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

41 minutes ago, Tina Tooner said:

Lazio in for Milos Kerkez. Would have loved us to get him. 

I like the look of him can only be we don’t think he’s ready for the first team. Think Lazio are current favourites to sign him.

Edited by Whitley mag

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Really need to start watching more Ligue 1 with the amount of players we target from over there.

They show at least 4 games every weekend on BT sport, so very easy to follow.

1 hour ago, Tina Tooner said:

So we wont be signing Barnes then? 

More than likely not.

We'll end up with someone from outside the PL who is cheaper, probably better and virtually unheard of till they're in the ground at which point the self declared itks will claim to have known all along, but weren't allowed to say to protect their sauce 😜

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

More than likely not.

We'll end up with someone from outside the PL who is cheaper, probably better and virtually unheard of till they're in the ground at which point the self declared itks will claim to have known all along, but weren't allowed to say to protect their sauce 😜

You want someone cheaper than £35m to be better then a proven PL player who will chip in with goals.

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

They show at least 4 games every weekend on BT sport, so very easy to follow.

Aye, but I already spend way too much leisure time catching up with the Bundesliga and Serie A :lol:

Maybe I'll drop one for Ligue 1.

1 hour ago, gjohnson said:

This thread is pretty much redundant as we only seem to leak any information when the player is pretty much signed. The plane spotter thread is probably better for any ideas of incoming now

From our end yeah, but the selling club and agent leak now and again as we saw with Gordon.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

You want someone cheaper than £35m to be better then a proven PL player who will chip in with goals.

Perfectly feasible with a good scouting network. How much did Mahrez cost Leicester initially? About half a million I recall, and is now a 60m plus player in a team that won champions league and the premiership.

Find gems like him and we can laugh at FFP

4 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

50M and we would sign him but they want nearer 80

I guess they know pretty well that they won’t get 80 for him and that an offer between 50 and 60 could be a deal.

Edited by BeloEmre

38 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Aye, but I already spend way too much leisure time catching up with the Bundesliga and Serie A :lol:

Maybe I'll drop one for Ligue 1.

I hear you man. I'm right there with you :lol:

I usually just pick based on whose playing. BTs coverage of the Portuguese league is decent and all.

On 07/07/2023 at 16:42, Hanshithispantz said:

Even on his highlight real you think "nah he's not scoring that" [emoji38]

I want him so bad.

Shit… I’ve only gone and watched it. That left footed goal from the left, about halfway down, and outside the six yard box… just exquisite. Then he only goes and scores one from the same spot with his right foot.

Added to the technical expertise to make seemingly impossible ‘van Basten stylee finishes’, his fluidity of movement, mesmerising feet, and beautiful touch would make him a  pure joy to watch. 

47 minutes ago, Espio said:

I'm not quite up to date, but is there anything concrete about us being in for Chiesa? 

The talk about Chiesa worries me because I just find it hard to believe the Hallowed Six clubs would just stand aside and let us sign him even if he is available. Something just feels very suspicious about the whole thing, therefure I would advise anybody getting their hopes up just yet.