NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

With the following players out of contract at the end of the season including Dummett, Lascelles, Schar, Krafth, Manquillo, Wilson, Ritchie, Karius and Gillespie. The club priorities must be a CB, RB, LB, GK and ST?

3 hours ago, wormy said:

I can't quite work out if this is a compliment or insult.

Either way, thank you very much. It means the world to me. 

(100% a compliment.)

3 hours ago, robbo_11 said:

With the following players out of contract at the end of the season including Dummett, Lascelles, Schar, Krafth, Manquillo, Wilson, Ritchie, Karius and Gillespie. The club priorities must be a CB, RB, LB, GK and ST?

I’m certain we’ll extend Schar and Wilson, and probably Lascelles and Dummett. Maybe one of Karius and Gillespie as third-choice. Ritchie needs to retire and join the coaching staff.

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Genuinely stumped at what our next move is now. Would be surprised if we didn’t get some action this week though.

need pace at the back badly, and a cheeky random elite signing for RW plz 

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Genuinely stumped at what our next move is now. Would be surprised if we didn’t get some action this week though.

It’s a tricky balance. You want players bedded in but 2 friendlies and 3 league games before window closes you could pick up a big key injury so do you leave it until last few days.

It's obvious we need to replace all but Botman and Pope at the back over the next two windows.

Might sound harsh on Trippier / schar but time catches up with everyone and I think they would still have a place as strong squad players

Edited by RobsonsWonderland
Haha yeah sorry I meant the defence!

3 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

It's obvious we need to replace all but Botman and Pope over the next two windows.

Might sound harsh on Trippier / schar but time catches up with everyone and I think they would still have a place as strong squad players

why you wanting Joelinton gone?

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I have a feeling we might all be gasping. Just a hunch but do think there is a signing in the pipeline that hasn’t been picked up by media speculation yet

11 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

It's obvious we need to replace all but Botman and Pope at the back over the next two windows.

Yes sorry I meant the defence!