NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

11 minutes ago, Schecter said:

"If a deal is done, it would also include a meaningful sell-on clause to Chelsea."...£35m and a hefty sell on fee - Fuck Chelsea

Sell on clauses mean nothing if we don't sell him. No reason to think he'll be leaving any time soon so don't think its an issue.

8 minutes ago, Schecter said:

True but it's another trait in football transfers that's beginning to grind. As if 35m isn't enough for him.

Chelsea fans already saying no buyback clause then fuck off Newcastle.

Sell on is fine.

4 hours ago, Matt1892 said:

If we are buying young British talent then how about Cole Palmer for the right wing creative role?

Ticks every box in our transfer playbook - young, English, technically competent, two-footed, versatile :lol:

19 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Ticks every box in our transfer playbook - young, English, technically competent, two-footed, versatile :lol:

Would be living the Fifa dream. He would be an excellent understudy to Miggy and get lots of playing time. Also gives us an extra option through the middle. Not sure we have the cash to buy him and Hall though. These aren't next level signings for this season but huge potential in the long run.

4 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Would be living the Fifa dream. He would be an excellent understudy to Miggy and get lots of playing time. Also gives us an extra option through the middle. Not sure we have the cash to buy him and Hall though. These aren't next level signings for this season but huge potential in the long run.

I read somewhere that we are always on the lookout for such opportunities as and when they present themselves, so, fingers crossed. Lewis Hall, Lewis Miley, Alex Murphy, Elliott Anderson, Cole Palmer, Anthony Gordon, Harvey Barnes, Livramento. All potential England players right there. Especially in a Howe system. With Howe coaching.

1 minute ago, Emotic said:

I read somewhere that we are always on the lookout for such opportunities as and when they present themselves, so, fingers crossed. Lewis Hall, Lewis Miley, Alex Murphy, Elliott Anderson, Cole Palmer, Anthony Gordon, Harvey Barnes, Livramento. All potential England players right there. Especially in a Howe system. With Howe coaching.

Alex Murphy would probably take umbrage with that.

Encouraging news about Hall but I don’t trust Chelsea. I feel liked every window since the takeover we’ve been in talks or agreed a deal with one of their players only for them to block. 

Hope it happens though. 

Just now, St1pe said:

Encouraging news about Hall but I don’t trust Chelsea. I feel liked every window since the takeover we’ve been in talks or agreed a deal with one of their players only for them to block. 

Hope it happens though. 

Aye, I’m the last three windows we’ve been linked with Pulisic, very tentatively to Ziyech, Chalobah, Cucurella, Hall, Gallagher, Broja tentatively. I might be missing others too, they’re obviously a nightmare to deal with 

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Hope it happens though. 

We are mates with them

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11112683/Amanda-Staveley-visits-Stamford-Bridge-amid-Newcastles-rumoured-FOUR-Chelsea-players.html

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Yeah, it’s somewhere between a 9 and a 10 if this goes through 

It's a 9 then imo. Very very good window. A RCB or RW would have made it a 10. (assuming Hall deal goes through.

Edited by Ikon

Just now, Ikon said:

It's a 9 then imo. Very very good window.

If we can shift some deadwood, even if it’s only partly shifting on wages then it’s even better. I think we’ll manage to get Fraser out on loan to Celtic where his wages get partly covered. Not sure about Hayden and Hendrick. Hayden may need to go on loan to a low championship club with small wage cover by them