NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

6 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Let’s just break FFP rules and deal with it later. 

We can, it's over three years when the rules are applied if you break them i think. We could go mental and then do a bit less next season, or sell someone for big money in next 12 months.

11 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Let’s just break FFP rules and deal with it later. 

Break the rules and then break out the lawyers with restraint of free trade threats before the first legal letters even land on our desks.

I think we’re done like we’ve spent a hefty amount this summer. Very professional and methodical in their approach, even if doesn’t lend itself to an exciting climax to the window.

How a top club should be run and we seem far more strategic with our approach than the likes of Chelsea, Man U and I’d even say Liverpool since Edwards left.

That being said we’ve spent a lot of money and at face value it looks like only 1 is currently considered a starter, long term we look well set though, so patience and perspective will be required this season.

Edited by Whitley mag

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

I think we’re done like we’ve spent a hefty amount this summer. Very professional and methodical in their approach, even if doesn’t lend itself to an exciting climax to the window.

How a top club should be run and we seem far more strategic with our approach than the likes of Chelsea, Man U and I’d even say Liverpool since Edwards left.

That being said we’ve spent a lot of money and at face value it looks like only 1 is currently considered a starter, long term we look well set though, so patience and perspective will be required this season.

Exactly, but unfortunately those are in short supply if the last few weeks are any indication. I'll be more than happy with another season where we legitimately try our best on all fronts, hopefully finish top 7/8, and see some of the young talent we've assembled start to bed into the side. We're building something here, and that doesn't happen overnight. 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

If he’s jogging he isn’t out long enough to warrant an Isak-esque ‘brought forward’ signing but the last week has shown the nervousness around either him or Schar getting crocked.