NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Nowt much, asked about ramsdale and phillips by name directly said wont talk about individuals and said dont expect movement early on. To me sounds like either misdirection or the club expecting to try and get players towards the end of the window depending on our own injuries rather than a quick reaction day 1. 

10 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

Nowt much, asked about ramsdale and phillips by name directly said wont talk about individuals and said dont expect movement early on. To me sounds like either misdirection or the club expecting to try and get players towards the end of the window depending on our own injuries rather than a quick reaction day 1. 

Most likely waiting to see how the injury situation plays out?

Just now, The Prophet said:

Most likely waiting to see how the injury situation plays out?

makes sense we are in less competitions and Tonali and Pope are only ones guaranteed to extend beyond end of Jan get any more long term ones changes things unless its loans with no obligations to buy it comes out of the summer budget and Jan isn't good value so can see why the club may not want to rush in. 

its the tight rope every club has to walk do we have enough for the season and will our rivals do more than us to get an edge of the second half of the season. 

I think if we were injury free I could see us skipping this window altogether. 

I did find it funny in the presser one idiot asked with people coming back now do you think you will be letting fringe players go, even Howe laughed and said no departures considered.  

Not signing anyone imo. Season will fizzle out with a whimper. PIF will abandon us for Man Utd. Bruno is playing us for a big money move to Madrid. The injuries will literally never end. Is that pessimistic enough after the last couple of weeks? Sorry guys I’m in a bad mood. 

1 hour ago, Joelinton7 said:

Not signing anyone imo. Season will fizzle out with a whimper. PIF will abandon us for Man Utd. Bruno is playing us for a big money move to Madrid. The injuries will literally never end. Is that pessimistic enough after the last couple of weeks? Sorry guys I’m in a bad mood. 

The only way is up for us looking at that mind (shit times pass) :indi:

15 hours ago, TRC said:

Tbh I don't know why journos ask questions about transfer targets when the window isn't open. I don't think any manager has ever came out and said they are after a specific player.

‘When pressed on Kalvin Phillips rumours, Howe responded with no comment.  Meanwhile, stories continue to circulate regarding a pending move for the England midfielder’

That’s why :) (and that’s my attempt at being a red top football hack)

41 minutes ago, sempuki said:

Thanks to Google translate:

Lorenzo Pirola for the defense, Lassana Coulibaly for the midfield and Boulaye Dia for the attack.

It's likely Pirola only.

The other two are 27 years old according to Google. 

We had the worst transfer window this summer, maybe the worst in the Premier League? Tonali(banned), and Barnes injured most of the season. We need a Bruno or Trippier type of signing in january to get us back in the top.