NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

If you're a gobshite making up transfer lies for clicks, at least make the lie about a position that NUFC actually need

A £50m CB when we've got 0 fit strikers, a threadbare midfield and are hamstrung by FFP

Chinny reckon

Meme Think GIF

Edited by bobbydazzla

5 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Should try and get Gyokeres, mates with Isak and that. Rumours of him coming back to the UK so may not have settled.

I'd begrudge paying what they want for him (£50M) when he cost £20M in the summer

Just now, Mazzy said:

Seems like Forrest have got Reyna on loan. Why the fuck couldn't we have got that done. Would've suited our situation perfectly.

An injury prone CAM who has barely played in 12 months and doesn't fit into our formation?

How nobody took a punt on Gyokeres before he went to Spain is fucking beyond me; often see a player who clearly fans rate, who goes away and hits high numbers and his price doubles. it's insane. 

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

How nobody took a punt on Gyokeres before he went to Spain is fucking beyond me; often see a player who clearly fans rate, who goes away and hits high numbers and his price doubles. it's insane. 

I assume you meant Portugal mate :) (unless im off the map). Personally i wouldn't be over the moon if we spent a lot of dough on him. No for me.

Edited by Ikon

4 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Think Everton tried. Possibly wary that Brighton were happy to let him go previously

If ever strikers need to raise their price tag going to Holland or Portugal is a good way to do it

Edited by joeyt

5 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I assume you meant Portugal mate :) (unless im off the map). Personally i wouldn't be over the moon if we spent a lot of dough on him. No for me.

You Norwegians and your geography [emoji38]