NUFC Transfer Rumours

Lascelles and Krafth should be moved on in the next 12-18 months, they've both held their own better than I thought they would but I don't believe they can maintain that for much longer.

Added in to the fact coming 7th, which may be acceptable right now won't be in the coming years.

Really glad to see someone at the club come out and address fan concerns and not just leave it up to Eddie to sort out.

I think many of us voiced concerns about the narrow set of transfer targets, and now someone at the club has publicly expressed those same views and said they look to rectify that.

8 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Lascelles and Krafth should be moved on in the next 12-18 months, they've both held their own better than I thought they would but I don't believe they can maintain that for much longer.

Added in to the fact coming 7th, which may be acceptable right now won't be in the coming years.

Think the issue here is we signed a player in Lloyd Kelly who is probably lower quality than them both and injured far more

1 minute ago, Tonalis Bookie said:

Think the issue here is we signed a player in Lloyd Kelly who is probably lower quality than them both and injured far more

Kelly's a better player than both, far more accomplished on the ball and no worse defensively.

50 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Kelly's a better player than both, far more accomplished on the ball and no worse defensively.

And he’s a more effective LB in our system than CB, so not much of a comparison to Lascelles and Krafth is needed 

1 hour ago, Tonalis Bookie said:

Based on what? The team he played for previously? He's a step up on both players, fitness wise is a concern for sure.