NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

The need for us to look at a loan has been brought about by FFP a huge injury list and Tonali’s ban. Neves has been unsettled for quite some time I believe. None of this is preplanned or contrived.

We pay the going rate for a loan, see if anyone else is in for him and let him choose. 

The Americans are shitting themselves at every turn, finding issues with everything we do and I really hope the other clubs vote against it. They’re voting on an issue that isn’t there but for exceptional circumstances.

42 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Just buy him for the approved market value, then sell him back in the summer for the same market value. Simple 

Buy 13 great players then loan them out to the 13 teams in the league that aren't the "big6" 

Can play against those cunts but not us. 

Edit, only 8 allowed so ditch the bottom 3 and Everton and Villa

Edit, fuck it

If I remember right when we signed Sissoko we signed him up on a pre contract in January for the summer and then offered his club a nominal fee to take him later that month.

I’m not sure if the rules have changed but I’m surprised more clubs don’t do that.

13 hours ago, Tsunami said:

The need for us to look at a loan has been brought about by FFP a huge injury list and Tonali’s ban. Neves has been unsettled for quite some time I believe. None of this is preplanned or contrived.

We pay the going rate for a loan, see if anyone else is in for him and let him choose. 

The Americans are shitting themselves at every turn, finding issues with everything we do and I really hope the other clubs vote against it. They’re voting on an issue that isn’t there but for exceptional circumstances.

Unsettled for quite some time? He's been there just over four fucking months ?

2 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Wait what? 

Commentator just said Trippiers gone to our away support a group of fans have got in a heated exchange with him and stewards have had to pull tripps away. He was then hanging at the back of the players group. Camera didn't show anything but it did pan back to him a minute ago and you could see he was proper seething.

EDIT. OOPS, sorry I somehow skipped threads my bad!

Edited by toontownman

we need to look at loans in January with limited loan fees. mostly at bench of other top clubs possibly.

worry is if this injury wave continues well into December as well, meaning we get 1-2 new players injured every single game. that will not be helped then if we get in 2-3 loan players in January. they will be injured by end of January lol.

training regime, fitness trainings, recovering, match tempo all needs to reviewed by Howe and Tindall, as this many injuries is not just bad luck.

Edited by BShearer

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Commentator just said Trippiers gone to our away support a group of fans have got in a heated exchange with him and stewards have had to pull tripps away. He was then hanging at the back of the players group. Camera didn't show anything but it did pan back to him a minute ago and you could see he was proper seething.

EDIT. OOPS, sorry I somehow skipped threads my bad!

Hopefully the clown got singled out by other fans and out in their place ffs 

4 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Italian media reporting Phillips wants to come here over Juve.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Why would he go to Serie A in a Euro year. If he comes here he can be closer to his family in Leeds as well. Only thing is that GS doesn’t call up Newcastle players. 

On 12/11/2023 at 08:10, SUPERTOON said:

Italian media reporting Phillips wants to come here over Juve.

Yes please. An underrated player, and he's just what we need right now.

I think he needs Eddie too.

Edited by Cronky