NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Trips did some overlappping recently. Nothing specifically relevant to this summer, but the one thing he mentioned about future plans was that he hopes to be playing still in 5 years time and is perfectly happy to drop down the divisions to do so.

7 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

He left the England camp in November due a “personal matter”. The story kind of put out was that there’d been a burglary. I was categorically told there’d been no burglary and there was no press report to say there had been, thefts like that are usually confirmed.

One thing is for sure, he’s not been the same since and sad as it may be, he’d be an obvious choice to go. 

A couple of years in Saudi and if Eddie is still here bring him back in some capacity.

I was told it was an attempted burglary.

6 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

You’re an odd one, like. Lovejoy has been on here forever and doesn’t just make up bullshit.

Firstly I was talking about twitter ITKs not Lovejoy.

Secondly, I've been on here since 2005 and I'm fully aware of the reputation of different posters... something that should worry you.

Thirdly, Jermaine Beckford

I thought at the time, January would have been the ideal time for him to go. If we can get any sort of decent fee for him now then we should sell. I do think we would need to bring in cover though as I don’t trust Krafth to play any decent amount of games for us.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I thought at the time, January would have been the ideal time for him to go. If we can get any sort of decent fee for him now then we should sell. I do think we would need to bring in cover though as I don’t trust Krafth to play any decent amount of games for us.

Murph did OK @ RB didn’t he? :lol:

6 minutes ago, STM said:

Secondly, I've been on here since 2005 and I'm fully aware of the reputation of different posters... something that should worry you.

Yes, I live in worry. :lol:

18 minutes ago, STM said:

:lol:

34 minutes ago, STM said:

:spit:

Game set match STM

5 minutes ago, mosstef said:

Christensen would be unreal. Injury prone though.

I think the wages Brokealona will have put him on for a Bosman will be outside what we’ll run to. Let the cunts marinade in their own financial mismanagement.

2 hours ago, toon25 said:

:spit:

Game set match STM

ah howay now. back off. @Ronaldo has been really canny since he's been back. still miss the old version.

that one single comment about Beckford... bet he chuckles to himself about it now.

Edited by huss9

4 hours ago, Matt1892 said:

We have 3 defenders in Trippier, Burn and Schar who are in the final year of their contract and it becomes difficult to balance with financial fair play and needing replacements eventually.

I can see Burn moving on in the next 12 months, possibly signing a new contract before moving on to Saudi next summer for a couple of years to pad out his pension. 

Yup. Kelly is the new Burn.

4 hours ago, Tsunami said:

He left the England camp in November due a “personal matter”. The story kind of put out was that there’d been a burglary. I was categorically told there’d been no burglary and there was no press report to say there had been, thefts like that are usually confirmed.

One thing is for sure, he’s not been the same since and sad as it may be, he’d be an obvious choice to go. 

A couple of years in Saudi and if Eddie is still here bring him back in some capacity.

He left Spain because his family couldn't settle, I can't see him moving abroad again.

Played 45 games for QPR last season. Obviously still more than capable. Considering he will probably play ZERO games next year and won't be much of a wage it seems sensible. 

It does seem odd that Gillespie has been kept on though, seeing as we don't need him for the European squad.