NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just now, The College Dropout said:

He’ll block it - obviously.  

Hopefully he is already blocked out of the Saudi market, with the Saudi's no longer buying their cast-offs for OTT prices.

1 minute ago, dcmk said:

Hopefully he is already blocked out of the Saudi market, with the Saudi's no longer buying their cast-offs for OTT prices.

The Casemiro chat has gone quiet lately, that would be class.

Be surprised if that's the case though.

4 minutes ago, dcmk said:

You'd like to think so, but I doubt it's the case. Apparently there were Saudi clubs in for Casemiro. It'd piss me off to see them pay big money for him. 

Soule has been watched numerous times this season along with Ederson of Atlalanta.  Those two could be priority signings. Wages make some of the big names like Williams/Chiesa more challenging. Chiesa contract will expire in 2025.

I think the board will do what they seem to do, and pluck a banger out of nowhere, one nobody is expecting. 

Edit: If we want Soule, then we may need to act, because rumours suggest Crystal Palace are going in for him if/when Olise is sold.

They beat us to the Signing of Franca.

Edited by mighty__mag

16 minutes ago, andycap said:

The Saudis seem to go for the name first not the ability anymore. So rashford for an obscene amount could be on the cards in the future. 

Based on what? Not our signings over the last couple of years anyway.

5 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

Wasn’t Morgan Whittaker pegged for a step up to the PL in January? Did he just have a purple patch then fall off or something?

Yeah, gone quiet with him. Was also being linked loads with Lazio too at one point. 

1 minute ago, Upthemags said:

I think MGW would be a proper upgrade on Murphy. And not for anything Murphy's stats weren't bad this year

I agree but I was questioning why we would still need another RW with MGW on board when we have Murphy already as backup.

6 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I agree but I was questioning why we would still need another RW with MGW on board when we have Murphy already as backup.

Presuming that MGW isn’t really a RW, although is capable of covering there.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

The money is big and the bones are brittle.

Tremendous player but made of paper sadly, and Marcotti was saying the other week he’s lost confidence in his body and has lost a yard of pace. Real shame, such a talent and speaks perfect english (fun fact!).

34 minutes ago, LFEE said:

We’ve got Murphy. Why would we need another this summer?

MGW is better centrally. Can play wide right but not your traditional RW. Guess it depends how we want to play. 

Still think we need someone else with Murphy for RW even if Gibbs-White came in. Don't think Parkinson is making the step up.