Tino Livramento

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, 54 said:

They are elite stats like.

Wow. Even though I was watching his passing be successful I can't believe it was 93% levels of successful. I just assumed otherwise considering the opposition and the pressure. :lol:

My GOD he's nervous on camera. Looked like he wanted to cry and vomit at the same time.

But more importantly, very confident on the pitch. Really impressive performance - his first start and he was setting the tone for our whole defence. Trippier looked very proud of him and rightly so.

6 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

One more score for the recruitment division.

Needed the players but balked at the price Southampton were haggling for, considering FFP, but they really wanted him. Fair to say they know what they're doing.

Must be an Ashworth signing, Howe is shit in the transfer market, as we’ve seen with Tonali 

A beauty of a night like this was to test out such things, in hindsight even preferably against someone like City where you get battle-tested.

There'll be no qualms seeing him in starting XI's in PL or CL based on that which is a lush bonus, though Eddie and team probably already fully knew this.

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I love Burn but it'd be a bit tasty if Livramento could play that well at LB n'all...

We know Tripps can play LB very well. Big fan of BDB too but wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the season we're regularly lining up

Trippier - Botman - Schar - Tino