Tino Livramento

Yorkie

Different type of full back to Trippier. In that he will get us up the pitch with his dribbling, as opposed to with passing. That’s a game and a half now where he has been outstanding against decent opposition in difficult circumstances.  

Small sample size. But as important as Tripps is for everything we do. We now have genuine competition and cover for that position and something a little different. 

I thought his game was meant to be all about his attacking. But he looks like he loves defending nearly as much as Dummett :lol: 

2 minutes ago, pubteam said:

Giving Eddie a massive headache in a good way. My man of the match again.

Aye, no doubt that he’s MotM again. Transforms how we play with his running without losing anything defensively. He’s an absolute wall. There are no weaknesses to his game 

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Aye, no doubt that he’s MotM again. Transforms how we play with his running without losing anything defensively. He’s an absolute wall. There are no weaknesses to his game 

He’s tall and decent in the air. Sharp defensively with his positioning and mentally. Crisp passer.  Pace. Dribbler. Composure to find the right passes. 

45 minutes ago, Decky said:

Hes unreal this lad. Makes you wonder why he doesn't come on more to give Tripps a bit of a break. I'd start him against some of the lesser teams in the PL.

He's undeniable at this point. Has to be given some game time.