Tino Livramento

Yorkie

37 minutes ago, Shak said:

This lad not starting today was mental like.

Can't fucking believe Burn appears to still be first choice LB.

I'm withholding judgement in case it's a choice based on fitness, but otherwise I'd agree with you.

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

I think it’s very likely we’re not comfortable with how many minutes he’s had to play in the last 1-2 months. He only returned in May from his ACL injury. 

Aye, that's why I assumed he'd been dropped on boxing day. Harsh otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

For the record, the reason that Livramento hasn’t started the last couple of games is a tightness in his thigh. A fatigue based injury.

??

Put the pitchforks down lads…

9 minutes ago, Pata said:

:lol: Always happens, everyone is hoping for some rotation and the second someone good is on the bench people ask 'why was he dropped'?

I think it’s the fact that Tino has been flying in most games and Burn said the other week he wasn’t fully fit. Hasn’t really warranted the start. 

14 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

I think it’s the fact that Tino has been flying in most games and Burn said the other week he wasn’t fully fit. Hasn’t really warranted the start. 

Tino played pretty much every minute in this massive stretch of games before these two games. Thinks it's fair to give him a little rest, just a shame Burn was so poor today.

I don’t know who needs to hear it again, but Tino has been carrying a muscle fatigue “injury” for the past week or so. (Source: one of his family members)

You may have noticed him pull up uncomfortable once or twice in the Chelsea game.

Hence why he hasn’t started the last two games. They’re managing his minutes to try to avoid a more serious injury.

Edited by Shadow Puppets