Tino Livramento

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Paranoid any time any player thread is bumped thinking there has been another injury!

Agree with this..

Maybe we should stick (Not Injured / Injured) at the end of each player thread title.

7 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

What a player this lad seems to be, honestly dont see a way back into the team at the minute for Burn etc

Burn will get back in when needed like, and what a back up to have. Easy to forget that he's actually a CB :lol:

20 hours ago, andyc35i said:

I knew he was very good from watching him play at Southampton, but I wasn’t really paying attention to how good he actually was, if that makes any sense! Watching him over the last month or so in this run of fixtures, the talent is there to see. He has everything needed to be the best full back in the world for the next 10 years or so and I’m so happy we signed him 

Said this before. I knew he was very good, I was a big fan of him at Soton. But he's actually better than I thought.

I thought he would be good enough for proper rotation with Tripps. Start 30% of the matches and come on most games for 20-30 minutes. I didn't think he would be so good he has to start levels though.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Keep him there 🤔

Probably. But it's a difficult one as Trippier is more than just a world class right back, he's the brain of our entire right flank. It's too much to ask of almost any other player out there, and so when he isn't there, players like Almiron lose 50% and it makes everything look worse.

He’s just simply brilliant, 100% confident he’ll deal with anything defensively and feels like we’ve only seen glimpses of what he can do going forward so far.

That one poor control in the halfway line that resulted in the Leao chance shows he’s still a human but I’m not blaming him for it. :lol:

10 minutes ago, 80 said:

Probably. But it's a difficult one as Trippier is more than just a world class right back, he's the brain of our entire right flank. It's too much to ask of almost any other player out there, and so when he isn't there, players like Almiron lose 50% and it makes everything look worse.

I came away from that match tonight with the feeling that Almiron needs some serious competition. He has some good spells but they are invariably countered with groans and 'Oh ffs's!'

1 minute ago, Irish Magpie said:

I came away from that match tonight with the feeling that Almiron needs some serious competition. He has some good spells but they are invariably countered with groans and 'Oh ffs's!'

He fully deserves our affection, and has improved a lot over the past two years, but just having a right foot more useful than a wooden stump would make him a gigantically more useful player.

Looking like an exceptional bit of business this one. Genuinely got no idea where his best position is because he just slots in anywhere and looks great and the encouraging thing is that he'll get even better and better in the next 2 or 3 years. He'll be in the England squad before long as the likes of Walker, Trippier and Chilwell will retire/get too old soonish.