Tino Livramento

Yorkie

40 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Will be interesting to what happens. Couldn’t call it either way tbh.

I think deep down I’d be surprised if started at FB. 

My gut feeling is he will start. I'd be disappointed if he doesn't. I think we're past the point of excuses for not starting him now.

2 hours ago, Lotus said:

Will be interesting to what happens. Couldn’t call it either way tbh.

I think deep down I’d be surprised if started at FB. 

Will be good to give Burn a kick up the arse too - there’s standards - drop them and you don’t play

29 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Even if Burn was playing well, Livramento just seems an obvious choice at the moment. We lack legs in midfield so even just him having the ability to sprint back and get into position is a biggy.

I've read a couple of times, Howe likes his height from set pieces, particularly with Joelinton injured.

Guest reefatoon
3 hours ago, Izakaya said:

I'd be handing in a transfer request at the end of the season if I was him. 

[emoji38] Good job he isn’t a massive fanny then.

10 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

If Burn starts then Forest will obviously use Elanga on that side to tear him apart 

Only seen him a few times. But that Ogbene is direct and tricky. Plus they mentioned he’s supposedly clocked the fastest time in the league this year. 

The fact that Howe would have known all this through his own knowledge and a team of analysts. Yet still picked Burn is a bit baffling for such a top manager who’s forgotten more than I know about football. 

Bailey and Elanga in fairly recent times gave the blueprint for how to get at us. It’s always been targeting Burn in behind and isolating him 1 on 1. 

I mentioned it in the Burn thread the other day. Maybe Howe thinks what we lose from set pieces and aerial ability in general, along with him tucking in when Trippier bombs on. Is worth the trade off for everything else he’s bad at in open play. 

Think it’s becoming a real problem, mind and one that teams will just keep exploiting if he starts over Tino. 

2 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Only seen him a few times. But that Ogbene is direct and tricky. Plus they mentioned he’s supposedly clocked the fastest time in the league this year. 

The fact that Howe would have known all this through his own knowledge and a team of analysts. Yet still picked Burn is a bit baffling for such a top manager who’s forgotten more than I know about football. 

Bailey and Elanga in fairly recent times gave the blueprint for how to get at us. It’s always been targeting Burn in behind and isolating him 1 on 1. 

I mentioned it in the Burn thread the other day. Maybe Howe thinks what we lose from set pieces and aerial ability in general, along with him tucking in when Trippier bombs on. Is worth the trade off for everything else he’s bad at in open play. 

Think it’s becoming a real problem, mind and one that teams will just keep exploiting if he starts over Tino. 

plenty of times where they've both bombed on in the same move.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s not that Burn is vulnerable to quick wingers, it’s also how Tino has a lot to offer in the final third while Burn is just awkward in attacking positions. Our team looked more lively in the left flank as soon as he came on, as usual. 

• 2 weeks later...