Tino Livramento

Yorkie

All things considered, and I appreciate that they where chasing the game, but what the fuck was that defending from Wolves, one ball over the top and we have a two on two :lol:

1 minute ago, 54 said:

All things considered, and I appreciate that they where chasing the game, but what the fuck was that defending from Wolves, one ball over the top and we have a two on two :lol:

thats been us the past few weeks.

It looked a bit scrappy when it happened live, and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the defenders didn't even get a small a touch on the ball for the goal :lol: 

Wild thought but I’d be looking at him as first choice RB no matter what and stick Tripps on the left. Tripps talking to Botman may help and then eventually we end up with either Hall there (similar technician) or sign a new long term left back. Having Tino at RB would solve a pace issue and get him playing where he’s best. Trippier imho can handle the LB role. He’s done it internationally and he can combine with Gordon and JL/Willock. 

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Wild thought but I’d be looking at him as first choice RB no matter what and stick Tripps on the left. Tripps talking to Botman may help and then eventually we end up with either Hall there (similar technician) or sign a new long term left back. Having Tino at RB would solve a pace issue and get him playing where he’s best. Trippier imho can handle the LB role. He’s done it internationally and he can combine with Gordon and JL/Willock. 

Agree. Would love to see that.

I think they’re probably happy with his minutes this season, if he re-injured his knee it’s a potential career ender. Next season he’ll be one of the first names on the team sheet. 

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Better finish than given credit for, that. :lol:

Was on his way down losing balance yet managed to sort of push it past the keeper just before the defender got the block in. 

The commentator on the coverage I watched kept saying that he didn't know much about how it ended up in the goal, which was a huge disservice to how good the finish was. 

You can clearly see him dig out the shot to ease it past the keeper. 

Brilliant goal. 

Doesn't show much emotion does he, even wheeling away from the goal not the faintest trace of a smile. Tino 'stonecold '.

And when oh when are the club going to ditch that awful interviewer?

1 hour ago, jackyboy said:

Adds so much energy going forward. Would like to see him in place of Tripps for 3 or 4 games 

I dunno, asking for another injury there like! 🤣

4 hours ago, Irish Magpie said:

Doesn't show much emotion does he, even wheeling away from the goal not the faintest trace of a smile. Tino 'stonecold '.

And when oh when are the club going to ditch that awful interviewer?

Think he got a big clout on the back of the head from the goalie's knee after scoring which dazed him for a bit. Nearly a different kind of stone cold :lol:

On 02/03/2024 at 17:40, Geordie_once_removed said:

I can't work out his dribbling. He looks rubbish at it yet on numerous occasions he's waltzed past players. Anyway I love him and can't wait for his to be a regular.

Obviously not the same but his goal looked so much like an Ameobi one it was beyond belief....like he had an idea, but didn't really know how to do it to the extent that the defenders themselves couldn't work it out, and it ends up in

I think this lad is the real deal. He's got all the attributes to be a top, top player. I reckon we'll look back on this deal, price wise like, we did with Rob Lee

He has a knack of getting a very late subtle touch on his dribble that plays it past or across the defender after the defender has committed. He often looks unbalanced while he’s doing it 

3 hours ago, Pablo123 said:

I think this lad is the real deal. He's got all the attributes to be a top, top player. I reckon we'll look back on this deal, price wise like, we did with Rob Lee

As impressive as he’s been, and even allowing for substantial inflation, given he cost about £35m, I’m not sure they’re really comparable.