Tino Livramento: will miss remainder of season with ankle injury

Yorkie

Excited by this. Only issue is I'm really hoping he's over the injury and back to his exceptional potential/talent, otherwise this is a big overspend, although it's clearly the transfer policy to buy English premiums at the moment...

Edited by GEFAFWISP

Evening everyone, I hope you’re keeping well. Here’s a short video detailing everything you need to know about Tino Livramento in under 3 minutes for those interested. This kid is a heck of a talent and I’m really looking forward to seeing how he gets on at St. James’ Park. As always, I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers!

1 minute ago, Jimburst said:

What's this torso craic? :lol:

The central part of the human body, mate. It includes the chest, abdomen, and back regions and houses vital organs such as the heart, lungs, liver, and intestines. The torso plays a crucial role in supporting the body's structure and performing essential functions necessary for survival and movement.

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

The central part of the human body, mate. It includes the chest, abdomen, and back regions and houses vital organs such as the heart, lungs, liver, and intestines. The torso plays a crucial role in supporting the body's structure and performing essential functions necessary for survival and movement.

Thanks pal, :thup:  fuck off Deuce. 

This guy's going to be fucking great, can't wait to see him play for us and he's only 20 too.

A right CB now and I'd be well chuffed with the window. Ashworth's getting crackin with the knackin :D