Tino Livramento

Yorkie

38 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

seems he's not gonna get that support from you

Because I’ve identified a weakness in our team?

I have no problem with any player that gives 100%. By all measures he’s a top lad too. But I think he’s limited in one of his supposed strength areas and I’m going to use NO to discuss them. 

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

It sounded like we were very interested in Tierney at the start of the window. Not really sure what happened there.

Maybe we discovered that he’s inherited Demba Ba’s exploding knees

Exciting signing, definitely one of those that could transform our right hand side with Trippier getting older. He’s a fantastic talent, if his injury hasn’t affected him too much then this could be our most important signing this window 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Exciting signing, definitely one of those that could transform our right hand side with Trippier getting older. He’s a fantastic talent, if his injury hasn’t affected him too much then this could be our most important signing this window 

Wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Trips play some left back this particularly at home, towards the end of the season he was beginning to invert a lot from the right flank so it could work. 

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Same. I'm obviously not saying he'll be anywhere near as good, but he's Bale-esque.

Has Bale’s young ability to beat a player. 

Bale had elite technique though.  Even in his second spell at Spurs he was tucking away half chances with ease when on the pitch.