Harvey Barnes

khay

17 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

That finish on Saturday was just so pure man. Wasn't dead in the corner but the way he hit it meant it was hard to get down to.

Yeah, just passed it into the net, love those type of finishes, so cool and calm.

That run at the end to kill the game off was literally what we needed against PSG, Chelsea, and any game where we have been done in the last minute cause we had no bench for fresh legs.

1 hour ago, Aiston said:

A few more parts of games and hopefully he'll be match fit.

His intelligence is there and clear to see.

He’s a really clever player and seems to play with a lightness and freedom which is nice to see. Combine with liking to keep things simple and follow the textbook for shooting etc, makes him very dangerous. 

For what feels like the first time this season we've been able to ease someone back into it. 

Feels like he should be starting next week though with Gordon moved over to the right?

20 minutes ago, Cf said:

For what feels like the first time this season we've been able to ease someone back into it. 

Feels like he should be starting next week though with Gordon moved over to the right?

I would 100% support that.

It’s mad when you have a player who’s ran his bollocks off for 60/70 mins, but then you can replace him with an equally good ‘fresh’ player, that you look better as a team.

• 2 weeks later...

Even before the penalty miss his game was really tentative and nervous. He's not a young kid, I'm worried he's got a Longstaff mentality, not going to lie.

This isn't really a reflection on his performance today, but still don't really get signing him.  LW was arguably our strongest position given the way we play and as much as I like them both Miggy and Murphy's should have been playing an impact sub in this team behind a new RW.

I like pie, and I don't mind saying I'm wrong. So hopefully in a year I can serve myself a big slice of humble pie over this comment.

5 minutes ago, James said:

Weren’t some Leicester fans saying he could be a bit static and lazy. That’s what we saw tonight. Don’t see how he fits in a Howe team

Yeah if he's not scoring or assisting he'll have his critics, can drift in and out of games and is more a clinical producer than great all round player/threat.