Rangers 1-2 Newcastle United (18/07/2023)

1 minute ago, Sima said:

That decor.

Rangers are the true Brexit FC.  Bet they’ve got a half time meat draw on the pitch.

I don't understand the hate for meat draws.  I used to love them.  Won one at the pub when young and my mam was so grateful.

Edited by relámpago blanco

1 minute ago, Sima said:

That decor.

Rangers are the true Brexit FC.  Bet they’ve got a half time meat draw on the pitch.

Would've gone if I knew that was a possibility. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Have to wonder why we’ve arranged these friendlies so early when we’re clearly not ready to play a match. Better than a training game I suppose. 

Answering your own question there.

10 minutes ago, Sima said:

That decor.

No crossbar challenge at HT, they wheel out a dartboard and it's double in, double out.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Have to wonder why we’ve arranged these friendlies so early when we’re clearly not ready to play a match. Better than a training game I suppose. 

I think it's exactly that, they'd be playing training games anyway so might as well do it in matches like this.  Its not a bad idea for Eddie either, he can watch Tonali early and work out his training regime etc so he can actually start the season.