Newcastle United vs. Aston Villa: 12/08/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, Jill said:

Had to have a pre-match nap to avoid the nerves. 

Hi Jill do you feel better for it? Sometimes I think naps are a gamble. It’s a lottery as to whether you wake up in a worse mood and you’re all grouchy. Occasionally though they do do wonders and you feel a million dollars after. 

which was it for you this afternoon?

2 minutes ago, McDog said:

Wish NBC was doing a pre-game show. I'm keen to see the 8mosphere at SJP going in to this historic season.

It's on the Fulham everton stream for some reason.

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Hi Jill do you feel better for it? Sometimes I think naps are a gamble. It’s a lottery as to whether you wake up in a worse mood and you’re all grouchy. Occasionally though they do do wonders and you feel a million dollars after. 

which was it for you this afternoon?

It was one of the good ones which I'm surprised at because after the England win and an epic donut I was due something naff in the day. Looks like it might be the match. 

8 minutes ago, McDog said:

Wish NBC was doing a pre-game show. I'm keen to see the 8mosphere at SJP going in to this historic season.

It’s on Peacock but it’s absolutely ridiculous that it’s not on NBC or USA. NBC has an infomercial for replacing my windows ffs. Like how is that making them more money than Premier League coverage? :lol: