Newcastle United 5-1 Aston Villa - 12/08/23

Disco

1 minute ago, mighty__mag said:

Yeah absolutely nothing like the scrotes on Twitter, that VillaWatch is an absolute cretin.

I thought VillaWatch was Tom Clements being a fake Villa fan again. I swear he’s Frank Chipperfield too.

We looked so fit and strong. Obviously Villa played into our hands second half with a calamitous high line and I thought Emery taking off Bailey for another centre mid was odd but we were great and could have had double figures

Just now, joeyt said:

We looked so fit and strong. Obviously Villa played into our hands second half with a calamitous high line and I thought Emery taking off Bailey for another centre mid was odd but we were great and could have had double figures

Sky said Bailey did his back first half. Agree Tielemans was an odd replacement. 

1 minute ago, LV said:

Fuck tempering expectations, I think we could be onto something this season. We have some kind of energy behind us, it’s amazing. 

I know it’s one game and there’s months to go, but we’ve got quality throughout the squad now. The bench was as strong as it has been in a long time. We’ve picked up immediately from last season. We’re going to have goals from loads of players this season.  A couple of more signings maybe and… who knows?

8 minutes ago, Respectfulhammer said:

Cheers mate 

unfortunately I think we’re heading the same way as Sheffield Wednesday 

we’ve a chairman using every excuse in the book as to why he isn’t spending any money, when it’s as plain as day that he doesn’t want to

but unfortunately the majority of our fans lack the passion that u lot have and instead of making it hostile for him it’s far easier to make out you’re a conspiracy theorist if u don’t believe David Sullivan wants the best for West Ham 

Hammer In Peace?

4 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I know it’s one game and there’s months to go, but we’ve got quality throughout the squad now. The bench was as strong as it has been in a long time. We’ve picked up immediately from last season. We’re going to have goals from loads of players this season.  A couple of more signings maybe and… who knows?

agree. with the amount of subs these days and this new time added … bench has to be strong and it’s now the best we’ve had in decades.