Manchester City vs. Newcastle United: 19/08/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

2 hours ago, samptime29 said:

£30 per month for TNT Sports!

It's a must tho with the Champions League this season. 

Just taken TNT at £20 per month. Decent offer for those who have BT broadband

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Aye, not really sure what he’s playing at, hope the club manage to out who his link is as he’s overstepping the mark 

It's honestly nothing to get vexed about. Back when I was involved it was a bollocking if we didn't know the opposing XI and bench well in advance of kick-off.

City, especially, will have something near a 100% hit rate in their analyst's opposing XI predictions these days, I'd imagine. They've had a section of their analysis department dedicated to it for well over a decade now.

12 minutes ago, Ben said:

I can't help thinking maybe starting Wilson against City's rookie central defence could be an idea

Disagree TBH, Isak runs them ragged for 65 mins hopefully, then Wilson comes on and bullies them for the last 25 

32 minutes ago, Ben said:

I can't help thinking maybe starting Wilson against City's rookie central defence could be an idea

Isak is miles better than him though, so there's that.

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

For those watching at home what’s everyone choice of drink and bait?

Getting in a curry, don’t really drink but I love Fevertree tonic water so will just have that without the gin 

Just now, gbandit said:

Getting in a curry, don’t really drink but I love Fevertree tonic water so will just have that without the gin 

I got a bit blotto after the Villa game last week so having a dry one this weekend with it being first game of the season for me tomorrow. 

Not sure what I’m having but may make a couple of cheeseburgers. 

9 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

For those watching at home what’s everyone choice of drink and bait?

Since 3p, I’ll prob have a beer in first and beer in second half. Stress eat potato chips at halftime.