Manchester City vs. Newcastle United: 19/08/23 @ 20:00 (TNT Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

I’ll raise you! 

IMG_3072.gif.0be8a190dc1c3c31deadf2b0637ccc87.gif

I mean, it's a matter of taste and all that, but anyone who thinks Katy "two inches of troweled on makeup" Perry is an upgrade on Aniston needs their eyes seeing to.

I do love being reminded of advancements in technology. As I cast a river to the TV in a matter of seconds I'm often reminded of the good old days of hunting down the latest Bloodzeed offering. Fingers crossed it runs this well after kick off which is when it conveniently falls to shit usually. 

Fucking Rio. :anguish: At least there's Lynsey.

Just now, Mike said:

Gonna be laughs when we beat city and the earth collapses because Paulo is refreshing tweets.

Gonna be laughs when something breaks and he doesnt notice so our energy bills shoot back up :bluestar:

So my bosses boss is a HUGE City fan. From way before they got all the money.

He was kind of disdainful of Newcastle when I talked to him last year. "You have to spend wisely".

This year, I met with him and he was impressed. Late last season on a video conference with several people he called me out and said "You might make Champions League."

Just now, Alberto2005 said:

Not that nervous tbh, even knowing we might lose I know we're just going to keep getting better and better. Takes the pressure off.

As long as we don't get battered to fuck I'm golden.

Just now, Alberto2005 said:

Not that nervous tbh, even knowing we might lose I know we're just going to keep getting better and better. Takes the pressure off.

Admirable. And right. But I am more nervous than I was for the Carabao. Not even sure why 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, bigfella said:

I mean, it's a matter of taste and all that, but anyone who thinks Katy "two inches of troweled on makeup" Perry is an upgrade on Aniston needs their eyes seeing to.

Agreed but this particular get up works for me!