Lewis Hall

Paully

Just now, morpeth mag said:

Does he get on the bench ahead of Targett on Sunday?

why not both. Harsh on targett to be out of the squad. If a LB is needed I prefer we bring on Targett than giving the kid a run out at home against Salah. Not the best situation for an introduction. Let him get some weeks training. 

31 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Longstaff, Burn, Hall, Murphy and (I'm assuming) Anderson. When was the last time we had this many Newcastle fans in the team?

The night we beat Oldham 3-1 away in late 1993 (think that was the game where we first got tagged 'The Entertainers'), we had an entire English team, with four definite Newcastle fans (Robbie Elliott, Steve Watson, Lee Clark and Peter Beardsley), and another two from the area (uncertain allegiance) in Barry Venison and Kevin Scott. I always considered Venison (Consett) and Scott (Easington) as Newcastle fans but not sure if it was ever declared? Someone on here will know. :)

If it's classed as six then I think that's the closest we ever got to Sir John Hall's "Team full of Geordies" in the Premier League era.

Oasis…

How many defenders will we rearrange? 
How many lives has Eddie changed?
Where were you while we were getting by?
Livramento and Lewis Hall
Faster than a cannonball

Very early draft :lol:

Edited by LFEE

5 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Oasis…

How many defenders will the manager change? 
How many dives send us in a rage?
Faster than a cannonball

IMG_4933.gif

12 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Oasis…

How many defenders will we rearrange? 
How many lives has Eddie changed?
Faster than a cannonball

It’s a Swanny super over in Chennai.

Hall and Livramento versus Targett/Lewis and Manquillo/Krafth

no disrespect at all to any of them of course but the technical quality and physical tools the new lads have are just many many notches above. 

Edited by Kanji

2 hours ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Pope 31

Hall 18 Botman 23 Schar 31 livramento 20

Bruno 25 tonali 23 willock 24

Miggy 29 Isak 23 Gordon 22

Building some young squad here like assuming next priorities will be RW, CB, CDM then a young GK

The Beheddie Babes.

1 hour ago, Elma said:

The night we beat Oldham 3-1 away in late 1993 (think that was the game where we first got tagged 'The Entertainers'), we had an entire English team, with four definite Newcastle fans (Robbie Elliott, Steve Watson, Lee Clark and Peter Beardsley), and another two from the area (uncertain allegiance) in Barry Venison and Kevin Scott. I always considered Venison (Consett) and Scott (Easington) as Newcastle fans but not sure if it was ever declared? Someone on here will know. :)

If it's classed as six then I think that's the closest we ever got to Sir John Hall's "Team full of Geordies" in the Premier League era.

Venison was a mackem, no doubts there - but this can be forgiven (Howey - who was part of that squad - was of course.  Our biggest stand is named after a boyhood sunderland fan ...).  I understand Venison is meant to prefer B&W these days - he was the OG '92er' :) 

9 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Venison was a mackem, no doubts there - but this can be forgiven (Howey - who was part of that squad - was of course.  Our biggest stand is named after a boyhood sunderland fan ...).  I understand Venison is meant to prefer B&W these days - he was the OG '92er' :) 

Had a feeling Venison was a Mackem initially as he went there first, but you could tell in the way he played and celebrated that he was very much black and white in the shirt.