Lewis Hall

Paully

If I was Hall I'd be looking at making sure he's not with us next season. He's not been treated very well at all. If he can't get a game this season there is even less chance of him getting on the pitch going forward.

I dont think howe would be keeping him benched without good reason.

What that reason might be Ive no idea. Bad training attitude, poor tactical understanding, unsettled in the area, ashworth power play - could literally be anything.

Kids obviously got talent but maybe hes not quite as far along as Miley was/is.

TRUST that's why 😂. While Longstaff walks around the pitch leaving runners left right and centre

Howe trusts longy fuck knows why. Hall has never been giving a chance and never will. while Eddie was playing the same eleven week in week out playing on fumes and getting a good pasting he couldn't even get a game what chance has he when our full squad is fit. 

10 hours ago, Away Toon said:

If I was Hall I'd be looking at making sure he's not with us next season. He's not been treated very well at all. If he can't get a game this season there is even less chance of him getting on the pitch going forward.

We don't know that. 

Hall may know exactly what the situation is and be happy with it and putting the work in in training for all we know. 

We're probably not going to find out one way or the other until the end of the season. 

7 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Is Hall athletic?

i don't think he's particularly tall or fast. from the little I've seen of him, he looks a technician first and foremost.

Seems nippy, not lightning but quicker than the three buggers in the middle at the moment. 

19 hours ago, TBG said:

Who makes an appearance first? Hall or Kate Middleton. 

Out very own Newcastle Online Liz Truss v the lettuce competition. 

I'm going to cling onto hope the tweet above is correct (or something similar). Hall understands the situation, happy, developing on the ground and Howe sees where he's position will be long term. And this is just a short term 'pain' for long term gain. 

Otherwise, why have him involved at all in around first team squad? 

4 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

I'm going to cling onto hope the tweet above is correct (or something similar). Hall understands the situation, happy, developing on the ground and Howe sees where he's position will be long term. And this is just a short term 'pain' for long term gain. 

Otherwise, why have him involved at all in around first team squad? 

But then weirdly has played 5,9,12,6,7 minutes the last few times he’s played… which doesn’t add up if this is correct 

15 minutes ago, Menace said:

Can anyone tell me why he didn't get any game time today 

I don't think there's any mystery - nobody plays left back ahead of Dan Burn.

Targett doesn't, Livramento doesn't, Hall doesn't.

It's far less to do with Hall than it is with Burn, IMO.

3 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

This may well be rubbish but thought I’d post it anyways 

:lol: Have they not just quoted some random proposing a change to valuing of home grown players for FFP purposes? Not what the actual rules are. 

Screenshot_20240302_172243_Brave.thumb.jpg.86a55d7b6d2444e6da747978dfda0987.jpg

1 minute ago, Big Jow said:

It’s fairly clear at this stage the trigger is appearance or minute based and we’ve got no intention of triggering it.

I’m not sure it’s clear at all tbh.

7 minutes ago, Big Jow said:

It’s fairly clear at this stage the trigger is appearance or minute based and we’ve got no intention of triggering it.

Agree