Lewis Hall

Paully

Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

And Matt Targett who honestly feels like a better left back than he is. i know he might turn out to be great but right now he looks so raw.

He's missed 382 days through injury in the last two seasons, and has only been involved in 10 squads since this time last year. 

It’s only as a consequence of the crappy and likely verging on highly morally questionable restrictions we are under which make his fee seem a slight issue. 

He’s a 35 million pound player all day. He will box off LB for 10 years all being well.

6 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

And Matt Targett who honestly feels like a better left back than he is. i know he might turn out to be great but right now he looks so raw.

Targett is toast, no one wanted him this summer. When his contract expires I doubt he will get another club.

11 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Thought he was probably our MOTM, along with Big Joe. His passing range is excellent and something we need from the back with him and Schar. 

Same. The game was basically over when he came off, our last real ballplayer in the opposition half given Willock (sadly) looked fit for the Masters' League today.

Edited by 80

3 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Hall was more than fine, odd some saying he looked raw

He was probably the best of the defenders but is the least experienced 

should have been moved into midfield instead of bring longstaff on.

would still left us with a passer on the pitch other than schar.