Lewis Hall

Paully

Didn't realise he was a Newcastle fan!

I dunno.... he's clearly a class 18-year-old but, after a quiet summer, I was hoping the final signing would be an established, right-now Champions League player. But, in this world of ludicrous Caicedo/Rice/Enzo fees, perhaps £35m is now a bargain. Who knows  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Beth said:

Martins was born aged 25.

Apparently Babayaro used to tell anyone that would listen about their days together as a U16 with Nigeria, even though he was 6 year older.

Lot of money for an 18-year-old, like. Couple years younger than Anderson, for instance, who we (rightfully) talk about as being very raw. 

Trust the decision-makers though, naturally. 

16 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Sorry if posted.

Daft question thread time really, but would you want to play against us? I would be massively conflicted if I got the opportunity to play against us, much rather get Sunderland in a cup draw :lol: Would bust a fucking gut against them lot

Just now, Nobody said:

Daft question thread time really, but would you want to play against us? I would be massively conflicted if I got the opportunity to play against us, much rather get Sunderland in a cup draw :lol: Would bust a fucking gut against them lot

If I was the level his brother was at and it was my only chance to play at SJP, then yeah.

The transfer thread on the Liverpool forum is a very funny read.. the Premier League’s “flat earthers”

The conspiracy is that we’re helping Chelsea out with their FFP by offering way over the odds for a “bang average player” 🙂