Newcastle United 1-2 Liverpool (27/08/23)

Yorkie

Klopp and all these daft cunt pundits are just pissed because the ref has gone rogue, gave the red to the wrong team :bluestar: Really hoping he hasn't had "the call" at half time and been told to balance things out, Joe is a prime candidate ?

1 minute ago, Elric said:

Klopp and all these daft cunt pundits are just pissed because the ref has gone rogue, gave the red to the wrong team :bluestar: Really hoping he hasn't had "the call" at half time and been told to balance things out, Joe is a prime candidate ?

Saudis m8, the right team! :indi:

The BBC sport app 'receiving' texts from "anonymous" claiming to be a Newcastle fan who believes that it wasn't a red for VVD or a yellow for TAA. 

They'll do anything won't they? :lol:

Edited by BlazeT44

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Dont know if it would have been a goalscoring opportunity because he fouled him before he could make it a goalscoring opportunity? U ok hun?

Isak was shooting a touch or two after that foul for sure. Carragher desperate to say it's not a red. You can see he's slightly seething as he's sounding wound up when arguing it :lol: 

Worth a look at RAWK, they are so used to having the ref in their back pocket that anything else is, some how, a massive conspiracy against them.

It's not like them to be moaning about everyone being against them like a 13 year old child.

Joelinton needs to calm down, this game is our to lose now.

I have absolutely no idea what anyone saying that isn't a red is getting at.

Sometimes these decisions have an element of doubt either way, or an argument can be made, but he literally goes right through Isak who has positioned himself between the defender and the ball.

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Carragher losing any mild amount of reputation he’s got.

Got time for him because of his anti-Ashley stuff. But yeah, he was proper rattled with that half and is so wrong about the red.

Just now, BlazeT44 said:

The BBC sport app receiving texts from "anonymous" claiming to be a Newcastle fan who believes that it wasn't a red for VVD or a yellow for TAA. 

They'll do anything won't they? :lol:

Sunderland-esq that like.[emoji38]

Keep an eye out for the Scouser in peace later [emoji38]

Just now, Sid said:

Worth a look at RAWK, they are so used to having the ref in their back pocket that anything else is, some how, a massive conspiracy against them.

It's not like them to be moaning about everyone being against them like a 13 year old child.

Joelinton needs to calm down, this game is our to lose now.

Massive conspiracy… mmm TAA could/should have walked. 

Can anyone make sense of Carragher here? How isn't Isak in a goalscoring opportunity without being fouled? 

I can only think that Carragher's brain has decided something like "Virgil would've stopped him having a clear shot on goal" as daft as it seems.

2 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Has the rules changed regarding red cards when the last man takes out a striker through on goal or am I missing something?

At first glance I didn't think it was a red, until I noticed he kicked clean through his leg to get the ball, so by scouse logic clearly a foul by Isak.