AC Milan vs Newcastle United 19/09/23 @ 17:45 (TNT Sports)

Paully

There is a thread on reddit about the attack.  He was slashed on arms, legs, and back and being kept in hospital.  

One of the things I love about Newcastle is how welcoming the place is.  This could easily trigger the darker side of the city to show its face for the return fixture.

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

7 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

There is a thread on reddit about the attack.  He was slashed on arms, legs, and back and being kept in hospital.  

One of the things I love about Newcastle is how welcoming the place is.  This could easily trigger the darker side of the city to show its face for the return fixture.

I think we'd struggle to find enough of that element in our support about thesedays to be honest

12 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Once upon a time, in my lifetime, this is the kind of thing that would have guaranteed retribution. I really hope it doesn’t now. There is no place for violence in our club culture specifically and football in general. I hope the fans (from everywhere) who visit our city have a wonderful welcoming time. 

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

I think we'd struggle to find enough of that element in our support about thesedays to be honest

Past Sunderland games show if there’s trouble it isn’t really from the ‘support’ as such, it’s just knackers being attracted to town for the big occasion.

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I hope the fans (from everywhere) who visit our city have a wonderful welcoming time. 

That my fear.  This is such a good opportunity for the visiting fans to see the full Newcastle hospitality.  Mixing in pubs etc.

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

3 minutes ago, SteV said:

Past Sunderland games show if there’s trouble it isn’t really from the ‘support’ as such, it’s just knackers being attracted to town for the big occasion.

Exactly.

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

3 minutes ago, SteV said:

Nowt much happens with the mackems though

They treat it as a day out on the lash and it spills over to bother later in the day

1 minute ago, Keefaz said:

Is there some PPV thing for this TNT Sports bullshit? Don't really want to sign my life away...

I think you can get a day pass through Now TV, but for the cost you may as well sign up for a month and get the PSG game as well

18 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I'd rather stay in a tent.

Never been to Milan, I imagined everything would be upmarket and immaculate. 

Every city has it's shit parts, just look at London and Manchester. If you just need a cheap room and pay the lowest rates, it's not going to look like the Hilton.

1 minute ago, buzza said:

Just arrived in Bergamo, on way to station to get the train to Milan...

HTL!!!

Make sure to go to Bergamo for your return.

Last time we gave some kidda a lift to the airport in our taxi, only on reaching the airport did he realise there's more than one airport and Bergamo is long way from Milan. 20yrs later I still wonder what happened to him :lol:

9 minutes ago, madras said:

Make sure to go to Bergamo for your return.

Last time we gave some kidda a lift to the airport in our taxi, only on reaching the airport did he realise there's more than one airport and Bergamo is long way from Milan. 20yrs later I still wonder what happened to him :lol:

I'm still here ....

Edited by El Hozzo

16 minutes ago, TRon said:

Every city has it's shit parts, just look at London and Manchester. If you just need a cheap room and pay the lowest rates, it's not going to look like the Hilton.

From my experience, London is mostly shit with a few nice bits.

Hang on. This tnt thing. Just realised I've got discovery+ had it 18 months. Does that mean I could have been watching CL games properly all that time? 😂🙈

Good job I renewed early this month and kept it going.