AC Milan vs Newcastle United 19/09/23 @ 17:45 (TNT Sports)

Paully

1 minute ago, mosstef said:

Just put a few beers in the fridge and rolled a couple of big fat blunts. Can't wait. Roll on kick off! We're in the f***ing Champions League!

You still duty surgeon at the RVI tonight?

14 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

Promised myself months ago that I was just going to enjoy us being in the CL, not get too stressed about the results, etc.

2.5 hours before KO, and I've reverted to type - I'm fucking bricking it.

Just can't wait for the lads running out and the anthem, anything after that is a bonus.

I've not really been able to get excited for this as I was meant to be working during the majority of the game, without even being able to check the score or anything. However i'm now finishing early, and will be able to watch the match, so as a result i'm actually really chilled about this whole thing, that said I am absolutely running on fumes :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Will they?

Relatively speaking. Giroud is over the hill but still a dangerous striker. Pulisic was a player who was playing for Chelsea last season, Leao is fantastic, and you have Hernandez and Jovic.

It's not Man City or PSG, but we are still playing Anderson, Longstaff and Murphy so just don't want to get above ourselves personally.